Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource Disconnection Fee?

• 08-03-2004 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

To all it may concern,

I recently phoned up netsource and told them to end our contract in 2 months time.
    As the contract is a rolling contract i expected to be disconnected after the agreed period. But a few days later i recieved a shocking Invoice entitled DSL Cancellation Fee. I got charges €75 -ex Vat for netsource to disconnect me in 2 months! So in order to get disconnected by netsource you have to pay €90.75 for disconnection aswell as 2 months rental @ €66.55 per month. So this disconnection from this brutal service call netsource has cost me €223.85!

I am not paying this monsterous fee and netsource can stick their "DSL Cancellation Fee" as i saw no such thing in the T&C as agreed by netsource and I.

Just felt i had to warn you all about this injustice.

Diab

P.S. i didnt see the thread already dealing with this in a light-hearted way
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145756

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yes but I assume you can use the line for the two months and THEN you get disconnected....

Advertisement