Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Golf Stores

• 08-03-2004 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a new putter and driver. Anyone know of a good online golf store? Like CDWow, but for golf clubs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

i dunno much about online golf stores (or online anything for that matter!) but i know my golf equipment if u want to negate the risk of getting the wrong stuff cos of the lack of 'try b4 u before u buy' ill be glad 2 help. Just pm me if u wanna run anything by me

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Try here - Prices in euro.
    I haven't used them myself but they might be handy for reference...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

www.direct-golf.co.uk
    www.rockbottomgolf.com or their ebay store stores.ebay.com/rockbottomgolf

Have used all three and never had a problem. Rock Bottom Golf are in the US so you will be charged VAT on any orders.

www.golfalot.com is also good for comparing prices from different retailers.

Advertisement