Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania Predictions

• 08-03-2004 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

I am going to go for the following

Eddie
    HHH
    Rock N' Sock
    Dudleys
    Brock
    In the evening gown match who cares everyones a winner!
    Molly
    Taker
    Rey to win the cruiserweight open.
    The worlds greateset tag team to win the Smackdown Tag titles
    Y2J
    Cena

I think I have all the matches and if Vince and Eric does happen than Vince to win!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Me thinks...

Trips in the main event.
    Eddie over Angle. (WMXX MVP Eddie Gurrerio)
    Rey in the open, Chavo second last...
    Brock, hence that bald guy(what ever his name is) leaving...
    Chris Jericho(IMO it will be the show stealer no one say comming) Trish will do the old Miss Elizebeth angle and come out mid-match and at the and there will be the big kiss. (Mental note: KILL Y2J)
    Dudleys with the Raw straps...
    Boobie and bum bum match will end in a lesbian fest...
    Havent though much about the womens match, Lita diserves the title more.
    Taker of course

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Same as Hanza. Except for 2:
    Goldie may win and then Heyman/Bisch comes up with a way of firing him to save face???
    HBK for title with Benoit winning it at backlash!

Props to Eddie. Can't wait for that match!

Good call on the Brock?whats his name match...

Im changing my prediction. Would love to see that aswell.

Hanza

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Obviously taker
    Goldberg followed by surprise attack or sumthin
    Eddie to please the internet
    HBK for one last WM win
    Chavito holmes! We can't have faces winning everything!
    Dude love and rocky Maivia
    Big Show, unfortunately.
    Christian as Trish goes off with him costing Y2J the match!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Hmm,

HHH to win
    Eddie to win(really looking forward to that match)
    Brock to win, it makes no sense for goldberg to win, he's leaving wwe straight away and it would just make brock look weak.
    Cena to win
    chavo to win
    rock 'n' sock to win
    jericho(another one i'm looking forward to)
    RVd and booker to retain
    WGTT to win, here's hoping anyway
    Taker vs Kane spoiler:
    taker to win(well that's just opinion), paul bearer is coming back with him though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

Eddie to retain the WWE Title, Angle will have to wait for a new champion before he gets the title again.

HHH cheating to retain the title, Evolution will probably help out or the sledgehammer will come out.

Rock n' Sock to win, only because the Rock is back for the one match. if it was a long rivalry, then Evolution would win hands down.

Raw Tag Match - tough to call, hopefully Dudleys.

Can't wait for the Brock/Goldberg match, Brock to win. Someone has to take Goldberg down and Brock has already been knocked off the top spot on Smackdown.

The evening gown match - torrie/Sable. hope to see lots of flesh!!

Can't see Molly winning since Victoria won it a little while ago. Victoria to win.

Undertaker will win since it's his first match back. 100% Certain.

Would love to see Rey win but I think Chavo jnr & snr will use the numbers game to win.

Didn't know the Smackdown Tag Titles were on the line, Rikishi and Scotty or the Bashams to get titles.

Y2J has to win then start a new romance with Trish since Matt and Lita broke up a while back. No romance in WWE anymore.

Cena/Big Show hard to call. Hopefully Cena will win and the U.S. Title is a stepping stone to win the WWE Title.

These are my predictions. Hope they are right:dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

My choices in bold

Triple H v Shawn Michaels v Chris Benoit - I think this'll lead up to a feud between Michaels and Benoit, with Benoit winning the title at Backlash.

Eddie Guerrero v Kurt Angle - Guerrero needs to solidify his position as a main-eventer.

Rock n Sock Connection v Evolution - Foley has been getting beat down an awful lot, so he needs to get revenge and pin Orton, leading to an Orton/Foley singles match later on.

Undertaker v Kane - obvious.

Brock Lesnar v Goldberg - Obviously Goldberg is finished after this match, so I'm going with Lesnar. I've a slight feeling Austin might turn heel in this match, team with Lesnar and screw Goldberg. No real basis for that idea.

The Big Show v John Cena - This looks like a dead cert.

Victoria v Molly Holly - This is actually a tough one, but I'll go with Victoria, and Holly will find some way out of shaving her head.

Chris Jericho v Christian - I think this feud is only happening to give Jericho something to do, so I don't see him losing it. But I could be wrong. Maybe they're gonna push Christian.

Booker T & RVD v Cade & Jindrak v Dudleys v La Resistance - No idea really. Can't see the champions retaining as there title reign began just to give two underused wrestlers something to do. I'll go with Cade & Jindrak to win just to mix things up a bit.

Cruiserweight match I'd love to see Ultimo Dragon win it, but I'd imagine they'll go with Mysterio.

There might also be some kind of Fatal Four Way match between the Smackdown teams. If there is, I'll go with Haas & Benjamin to win the titles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

1. HHH Vs Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Benoit
    2. Eddie Vs Kurt Angle - Has to with him being just probably the most popular wrestler out there at the moment.
    3. Undertaker Vs Kane
    4. Rock and Sock Vs Evolution
    5. Big Show Vs John Cena
    6. Victoria Vs Molly - Match wouldnt have been made in my opinion if molly wasnt losing her hair. It grows back molly dont worry
    7. Chris Jericho Vs Christian - Could see Trish coming out but getting an accidental schlap
    8. Lesner Vs Goldberg
    9. Booker T & RVD v Cade & Jindrak v Dudleys v La Resistance - god please dont give titles to dudleys
    10. Chavo to win
    11. Gown match - Who cares - here is hoping for nekkidness
    12. fat ass and the worm Vs WGTT Vs APA Vs Bashams

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Eddie and Kurt and Christian/Y2J is what I am really looking foward to anyway!Oh and The evening gown match as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by jesusjones
    Eddie and Kurt and Christian/Y2J is what I am really looking foward to anyway!Oh and The evening gown match as well!

And we all know why that is jesus wink wink, for those that dont know jesusjones is my nephew

Welcome to the board

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

1. HHH Vs Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Benoit
    HHH, Benoit to win at Backlash
    2. Eddie Vs Kurt Angle
    Eddie, I hope to God it's Eddie, he deserves it after all he's overcome.
    3. Undertaker Vs Kane
    Deadman, it's WM
    4. Rock and Sock Vs Evolution
    Rock and Sock unfortunatly
    5. Big Show Vs John Cena
    Cena, Show has done nothing for the US title and with bad knees he'll be off for a while.
    6. Victoria Vs Molly
    Victoria, fair dues she's wrestled for a long time now with a bad knee.
    7. Chris Jericho Vs Christian
    Christian, Trish will try intefere but get in Jerichos way.
    8. Lesner Vs Goldberg
    Lesner, bye bye bill.
    9. Booker T & RVD v Cade & Jindrak v Dudleys v La Resistance
    Cade and Jindrak, the Tag team division needs shaking up on RAW
    10. Cruiserweight Open
    Chavo to retain (On a side note, Hurricane and Spike should be on Smackdown with the cruiserweights)
    11. Gown match
    Jackie and Stacey to win with Ricos help. (Everyone wins here :D )
    12. Rakish&Scottie Vs WGTT Vs APA Vs Bashams
    WGTT, let the best wrestlers win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

My prediction for the Brock/Goldberg match is for Goldberg to win with Austin's help. He then goes for Austin, pretty much saying he could have won on his own and either runs/is fired by Austin as he is RAW GM remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by smiaras

Cena to win but he's got bad knees also

Yeah but Cena's injury is a minor sporting injury (Strained Ligiments), Show's knees are bad because of the weight they have to carry, he's looking at long term problems.

Christian as Trish goes off with him costing Y2J the match!
    Doubt Trish will ever turn heel.

We all have to remember, WWE are very keen on making those imfamous Wrestlemania moments. The Trsih/Y2J kiss will be one. Can see any more momnets lined up.... actually, new idea for a thread there!

Looks like Everyone is talking about Y2J and Christian. We all seem to be undecided aswell.

Everyone is for Taker. It looks like he cant loose, but is that what they want us to believe. If so, Taker goes 10 and 0. Hey... that rhymes :)

Hanza

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Yeah shin I know!At least I do not spread your non-existent love life all over the boards!

Doubt trish will turn heel the fans would be reluctant to boo her.

I am just waiting for Austin to stunner Goldberg, that would make me a happy man HAK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Hanza

Everyone is for Taker. It looks like he cant loose, but is that what they want us to believe. If so, Taker goes 10 and 0. Hey... that rhymes :)

Can't see it any other way. they wouldnt build up so much hype over the dead man and then have him lose. This is like his last run out so to start it off the want him to get as much pop as possible. get the crowd going nuts. get all the new undertaker merchandising sales up and running.

Actually to correct my self, Taker will be 12 and 0 if he wins... But what is he gonna do after his match with Kane? Im sure everyone is aware that backstage is pissed off cos he wont have to sell to anyone anymore.

Oh, and Brocks decided never to fight him. Looks like Brock is too good for anyone anymore. Lets just give the little child all the titles :mad: Matt Hardy may be version 1, but Brock is version 2, Goldberg Version 2 that is.

Hanza

Advertisement