Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cynic - Focus Remaster and DVD

• 08-03-2004 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

In an interview with Paul Masvidal formerly of Cynic, he indicates there will be some new Cynic releases 10 years after their break up. Check it out here .

I think I've just soiled my knickers :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

You've just soiled mine aswell! :D
    Meeps! Should kick ass!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

OMG:eek: has it really been that long?

It's about time - if anyone deserves it it's Cynic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Rock on can't wait to see that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ancient1, have you downloaded the Portal stuff from the site? Not too bad at all, not as good as Cynic, but hey you take what you can get :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

I've been trying to download the stuff either it won't connect or it takes for ever and I have a BB connection!! Is there any reason for this???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Havent had a chance yet, Doc, but i sure will !

I've been having problems with the cynicalsphere site though, i cant download all the old demos, that's IF i manage to connect to it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It seems it can only support two simoultaneous downloads and on Monday/Tuesday I was both of them ;)

Was getting just over 1k, so you'll need to be patient if/when it does connect ww)

Advertisement