Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hottest Diva/Womens Division

• 08-03-2004 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

(I included the poll for fun... pretty straight forward. Everyone vote, included some indie divas aswell.)

The Womens division is up and down more then a talented prostitutes nickers. In Japan, as some of us know, the womens division is brutal and differnt to male wrestling. The division was very TV worthy early to mid last year with the Trish/Jazz/Victoria rivalery. At the moment its lapsed again with all they key talents thrown in to piss poor angles and eye candy segments.

Alot of people simply want rid of the womens division. Some want it sexed up to boot. However, like I said before, Im not interested in the womens division cos im perverted or protesting for womens rights. I believe that RAW is better with a medioker womens match then a crappy promo, RIco, La Pissistance or any other crap of that nature. Plus I think the girls have a better good match bad match ratio then the guys on RAW.

Put it this way. I rather see Lita, Jazz, Trish or Victoria in the ring, trying as best thye can, then Paul McMahon rubbing himself over his erand boy, Shawn Michaels.

What are ya'lls taughts about the women on RAW.

Hanza

And the Hottest Diva is... 25 votes

Lita
    0% 0 votes
    Trish Stratus
    16% 4 votes
    Torrie Wilson
    28% 7 votes
    Stacy Kiebler
    16% 4 votes
    Dawn Marie
    24% 6 votes
    Victoria
    0% 0 votes
    Nidia
    8% 2 votes
    Rue DeBona(not exactly a diva, but very hot...)
    8% 2 votes
    Tracy Brooks
    0% 0 votes
    April Hunter
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Voted for Stacey!
    MMMMMMMM!

Hanza. Where's Dupree? He's got bigger tits than any of them women!:confused:

Seriously. My favourite is Lilian Garcia. Yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Forgot to mention mine is obviously the godess of wrestling, Trish!

Dupree was a taught, but since he does the french fag dance of doom Ive decided to ridicule him at every chance I get. Putting him in a poll like that can only do him good.

BTW, does anyone remember whan howard Finkle won the Womens title? :(
    Oh God!

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

Lita would have to be my number one favourite. Torrie and Trish tied for second and Stacy would be third.

My reasons....

Lita ...hot and she's a really good wrestler.
    Torrie and Trish......should be obvious enough.
    Stacy....the legs, my god the legs.

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Originally posted by Hanza
    Forgot to mention mine is obviously the godess of wrestling, Trish!

Dupree was a taught, but since he does the french fag dance of doom Ive decided to ridicule him at every chance I get. Putting him in a poll like that can only do him good.

BTW, does anyone remember whan howard Finkle won the Womens title? :(
    Oh God!

Hanza

That dance is the greatest dance known to man!

And it was actually Harvey Wippleman who won the women's title. Not that that makes it any better.

My favourite is probably Victoria, although the pictures of her on the WWE Diva's website recently are horrible looking. They shattered my illusions of her. Though I'd imagine most of the Diva's don't look too good up close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Where's Moulah and Mae?:mad:
    The two hottest chicks in the WWE and you left them out!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

For saying that jongore, you don't deserve to be a part of this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Dupree? Rikishi has bigger tits than all of em put together!
    Stacy gets my vote, i like my women natural, not full of silicon :)

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Mine out of all federations would be Trish,Stacy Goldylocks, Molly and Nikita

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

well i am partial to a bit of trish but i would have to give the nod to torrie for getting her bits out in playboy, twice (has anyone seen the latest one with her and sable?)

Been there done that bought the magazine really good for the imagination..I should stop now befoer I lose the run of myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Torrie for me... ROARRRR

i like my women natural, not full of silicon

Trish is natural. She just loves the push up bras. She got an operation on her lips and nose due to an infection. Thats why it looks like she got her lips tampered with, but that operation was when she was 18 and in college.

Victoria has been hot reciently. Im actually Rue didnt get a vote, she is really sweet.

Who said Nikita. Thats a woman :confused: She is rank! Im not gonna comment on the Mae, Molah thing. Euch... hairy bellies... YUCK!!!

Hanza

Anyone remember BB? I know i'm not into silicon but..... um... nevermind!
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i voted for victoria
    did you know she was the ho who was sooing the godfather when he joined rtc

I'll better you one Nero.... does anyone remember BBs nip slip, raw b4 royal rumble. Oh twas beautiful.... She was showing off a baithing suit and when she pulled off the little gown, a big dirty pink nipple was popping out to say hello!

Hanza

it was tight between victoria and apral hunter (in many ways)

on capital carnage sable rips off jackies shurt and her big black brests are bouncing around for ages

I have that video and haven't watched it yet!
    Thanks for the incentive! ;)

Nero
    (prays that the girlfriend isn't lurking the boards and reading this)

Originally posted by a-hole
    i voted for victoria
    did you know she was the ho who was sooing the godfather when he joined rtc

She was also the ho who won the Hardcore title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

WMXX shouldn't matter as it's PPV, so as far as I know they can show whatever they want really.

Thats true. Wrestle mania wont be shown on UPN in the states. Its a Pay Per View and will have to be purchased by the public.

Anyway... if it was such a big deal why are they having a diva evening gown match with 2 playboy models?

Hanza

Look Im sure WWE will allow some flashing at the PPV I hope but will tone down everything on the TV shows and whats wrong with Nikita a girl who looks good and can wrestle a good combination if you ask me!

Originally posted by Hanza
    Anyway... if it was such a big deal why are they having a diva evening gown match with 2 playboy models?

I'll tell you, if last years Miller Lite catfight girls thing was anything to go by, with the end result being Coach in his Y-Fronts, i think that'll be my coffee match, only barfing up the coffee afterwards!

Nero

Advertisement