Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor prepay + unlocking

Options
  • 08-03-2004 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

i'm going to be back in ireland for a while over the next few months, and i want to get a meteor pre paid phone. i also want to be able to use the phone when i leave ireland. ive seen some of the threads about unlocking nokia phones. i also remember seeing a comment where someone said that a phone call to meteor customer care would do the trick aswell.

anyone unlocked meteor phones by the customer care method? or is the (very useful) methods in unlocking that have been mentioned in other threads the only option?.

dw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

i found on the meteor site that 130e of credit needs to be payed before they unlock the phone.

mods, feel free to delete this thread

dw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

howz it goin mate if your fone is a DCT4 fone you can get the code on nokiafx.com. DCT4 fones mainly 3510,3510i and those sorts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

If you are coming back from France and have a SFR phone there is no problem. I just brought one back, popped in my Meteor sim and away it went.

Advertisement