Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

91 Mitsubishi Colt

Options
  • 08-03-2004 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

91 mitsubishi Colt. Good condition, no nct, or road tax (out since end of feb), been driving it up till then. Great car, never had any probs. Needs new exhaust and service. Should not cost that much to get back on the road. 111k on the clock.

I had this for sale in various places for €150 ono and nobody seems to want to give my wheels a home. So listen, I will take ANY offers now at this stage.

You will have to collect it yourself, and if it's not claimed by the end of the week I'm going to drive over in it a Manitou.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

dude,

if you go manitou, we will need pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Noodamo

Pics?...not a chance. I'm gonna sell tickets to that one.

If its manitou, there'll be pics.

Guys, car is still available. If not gone by tomorrow its manitou time.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I think people would prefer to see the Colt at the mercy of teh Manitou! :D

Get the camera out!

Thanks byte, obviously everyone else does too. So it's been decided that the manitou has it. A date will be arrange for this week coming. I'll post where and when for anyone THAT interested in spectating (ie. people with no lives) or if you can contain your excitement until the photos arrive I'll post a link when they done.

Later

• Advertisement
Advertisement