Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old School Players you have won. :(

Options
  • 17-05-2001 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Right after listening to you old school players complain about Q3 and going on about how much better QW is I have started learning to play the game frown.gif. Dam you to hell all those who brainwashed me, namely Ol, Gerry, Sonic, Koopa, Osiris and so on. Now I’ve gotten a lot of help from anybody I have asked which I appreciate. Honestly I do. I have also played a game or two against some of them and it’s not funny. My first QW game was a while ago against Sam and I still get nightmares. I played Osiris and I rarely managed to touch the ground because he was holding me up with rockets and the shaft (luckily it was only pre-war so I did not die and kept my dignity somewhat: P yeah right). Now I know you have to play good players to get better but it’s ridiculous how much I suck compared to people playing for years. So I want to know is there any QW newbie’s playing that want to play a few games? Or are there any players of any other game who want to try out QW? I need to get some people with a closer standard to mine so I can have the odd enjoyable game in between the raping. Email me or talk to me on IRC if you want to play. You don’t have to have the game already as it’s a small file and does not take long to download.

So come on and find out what all the fuss is about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

ill play u.

everyone can beat me in qw, well except dbc.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Most of the good players are getting worse due to lack of practice.

You will get expoentially better for a while.
    (trust me, we all started out getting raped stupid. Sam/Bunny *still* do it to me)

I'll play ya if you like, I'm mad rusty tho!

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd love a game! It's been far too long since I played, so I'll give ya one - maybe this evening on slosh.ign.ie?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

I'd be looking for a few games too...my standard isn't up to much though smile.gif

Bucon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Wahey!

Myself and Chief had a great couple of games there last night. I was binned - he was lagged - it worked out really well.

We were dueling on slosh (CA) and it was a great laugh. Plyd Chief mate - I might be around again tonight and we'll give it another lash!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    We were all set for a game of Ice Hockey when Frank Williams says "Sorry lads, I've forgotten my skates!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

It's rather nice to see a QW newbie - i might actually get a chance to win a few games. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Da'Bounca:
    everyone can beat me in qw, well except dbc.</font>
    i clicked on quake by accident and decided to read the first topic in the thread. what do i find? insolence. disobience. naughtiness. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">insolence. disobience. naughtiness. truth .</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Da'Bounca:
    truth .</font>
    lies.

Advertisement