Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

top 5 p.p.v

• 08-03-2004 8:15pm

I was just wondering what are some people on the forum's top 5 wrestling pay per views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Of last year or of all time?

If its all time than it is
    1.Wrestlemania 17
    2.Wrestlemania 3
    3.Fully Loaded 2000
    4.WCW Bash at The Beach 1996
    5.ECW Heat Wave 98

of all time. my top 5 wwf/wwe p.p.vs of all time are

[1]wwf wrestlemania 17

[2]wwe summerslam 2002

[3]wwf canadian stampede

[4]wwf summerslam 98

[5]wwf wrestlemania 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Have to say I really enjoyed Survivor Series 2001 but it was sad to see Invasion come to an end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Five of all time, i'll list them here in no particular order

1) Wrestlemania III: the first one i ever saw and the Steamboat V Savage one is still one of the best matches of the golden age to date. Watching Steamboat skin the cat back then while Michaels was still struggling with the AWA is just awesome.

2) Wrestlemania V: This is an event thats kinda sad to watch as half the participants and celebs are now six foot under (Rick Rude, Hennig, Owen, Hercules, Jam Master Jay (Run DMC), Morton Downey Jr), but the blowoff from the Megapowers feud, again, hard to miss.

3) Wrestlemania VI: For the Hogan V Warrior main event, first time they stuck two babyfaces in the main event. Too bad Hogan staying around crippled Helwigs title reign, but we really weren't expecting anything else when looking back in retrospect.

4) Wrestlemania VIII: For a number of reasons, Hart and Piper in a very rare case where Piper did a clean job at a PPV event of this stature, Savage V Flair in an all time classic match (which caused the remainder of the card to be rushed as it went into overtime!), and watching the return of the lean mean Ultimate Warrior.

5) Wrestlemania X: An opener hotter than extra Jalepeno! Bret V Owen, The Ladder match between Scott Hall and Michaels, and Bret getting the belt back. Also as a huge Savage Mark, this one was his last appearance at a Wrestlemania.

Again, i'd so many to pick from, but if my collection were to go on fire, those'd be the five tapes i'd save in a shot.

Nero

• Advertisement
Advertisement