Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor GPRS or CSD settings

Options
  • 08-03-2004 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hiyez, handy forum this

just got a Meteor Siemens MC60 and i cant get GPRS to connect to get games, etc. I can connect to the meteor wap site (and my own wap site) and download wallpapers and ring tones..i just cant get games.

has anyone got the GPRS and CSD (dunno what that does but it has isdn connections) settings for meteor Siemens mc60...or any Siemens phone for that matter.

cheers

Jez

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

if you're able to access GPRS and browse WAP sites then your connection settings sound ok

GPRS and CSD WAP and MMS settings are available for many SonyEricsson/Nokia/Siemens handsets via the My Meteor web portal by selecting 'Download Settings' and 'Load Settings' and choosing the handset you are using

there is also an 'Express Yourself' section which features some Java games and lists supported handsets

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jezloki

being trying that all day mate,got the settings a million times and their tech support sent them to me too. They are having problems with their website too...500- Internal Server Errors and such like, so maybe the settings they are sending are wrong

im not sure if its a limitation with the phone or the fact im a pay as you go costumer but i cannot get files larger than 15 kb (rough guess) and i am unable to upload or log into to the online camera storage system on siemens.com.

Advertisement