Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats your best score

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Bludgeon

i coulda done better but my b_i_t_c_h wanted my c_o_c_k ... mua hahaha so i ended it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Never really played with that kinda time limit on those levels, the closest I got was about 465 to -25 against a nm xaero in q3dm17 in 45 mins about 14 months ago

Redesigned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Dunno, IIRC I'll beat a nightmare Xaero 30-0 in 7 or 8 minutes on T4.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

jesus i must be doing something wrong

any of you want a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

I don't believe any of those claims about DM17 bot ownage. Xaero and Major on NM _constantly_ use MG on you with 99% accuracy from the second you spawn. You big bleedin' trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I would have to agree with xon there. The machines the nightmare bots use reck my head. They do more damage and rarely miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Bludgeon

well i have the pics to back up my claims ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

actually the bots (nightmare xaero) machinegun aims arent anywhere near 99%, theyre about 60% accuracy on lan if you dodge, ive gotten 50% machinegun ON THE NET before in a proper duel (haha illkillya, youre going to be famous),

what i was saying was more like, i doubt youre beating the bot on aim, im sure if you did get those scores (and its quite possible) you were using tricks on the bot that the bot kept falling for, as bots do (on tourney4 the bots just about NEVER take the armour for some strange reason, so its easy to beat them 30 0 on it, just camp the armour)
    i was kindof trying to get them to "prove" theyre good by beating the ****e out of people (not bots) in multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

thats it.... cl_timenudge -500 from now on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

50 - 0 sam you newbie;P

Actually score like that were very easy, as the map was so open, you conld spawn rape them with rail and mg

http://clans.quake.ie/osiris
    Fragnet

Advertisement