Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What age are you?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im 30 myself, one of the older ppl but im surprised to see how old most of us are, most of the regulars being 20-34 years of age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

22. Was a big fan when I was younger - earliest memories were Wrestlemania 4, when Savage won the Gold - I was always a big Savage fan, loved the flying elbow and the glasses. I think I had a soft spot for Elizabeth too;)

One thing I want to clear up - I think I stopped watching because I remember being able to watch the big events on Eurosport - but then I lost the channel, where did Europort go or did I imagine it all?? I only seem to remember being able to watch on Eurosport in those days, was it on Sky to?

Once I got Sky Sports years later, I had lost interest. I missed out on many great years. Didn't start watching it again until around late 2000. I was flicking through Sky late night and saw a cage match - Rikishi vs. Val Venis. I saw the fat Samoan jumping off the top onto Venis and since then I have been hooked again. Currently downloading Monday Night War to help fill the gaps in. So what did happen with Eurosport??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by bizmark
    The kiebler one is good looking alright......Mind you shes fudgeing tall

Yeap! The basis of her appeal, right there, imagine her on top of you! ;)
    And she's au natrel! :D
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

She's unbelievable! :eek:
    Can't wait to see her in her gown (or outta it!)
    Cmon vince. Do the right thing! Give the ppl what they want!
    Puppies!:p

Originally posted by Davey Devil

One thing I want to clear up - I think I stopped watching because I remember being able to watch the big events on Eurosport - but then I lost the channel, where did Europort go or did I imagine it all?? I only seem to remember being able to watch on Eurosport in those days, was it on Sky to?

Once I got Sky Sports years later, I had lost interest. I missed out on many great years. Didn't start watching it again until around late 2000. I was flicking through Sky late night and saw a cage match - Rikishi vs. Val Venis. I saw the fat Samoan jumping off the top onto Venis and since then I have been hooked again. Currently downloading Monday Night War to help fill the gaps in. So what did happen with Eurosport??

Right, if memory serves me correctly:
    Sky was one big channel, Rupert Murdoch decided he wanted a television empire so on Feb 5th 1989, he introduced the first set of Sky channels, being Sky Channel (which was renamed to Sky One after a year), Eurosport, Sky Movies and The Movie Channel and Sky News. MTV and The Childrens Channel were also bought off by their network (and as a result, Cablelink at the time had to drop the majority of the channels on their cable network due to a dispute a couple of years down the line.)

All the PPV events were shown on Sky One, until the 1990 Royal Rumble, when Sky Movies started screening them live. Wrestlemania VI was the first. Eurosport then showed it around 3 months later, sometimes brutally clipped. Sky then dropped Eurosport from it's network and introduced it's own sports channel around Feb/March 1991. The last PPV event I recall being shown on Eurosport was Wrestlemania VII and it was butchered to bits and skipped all the matches from Savage/Warrior all the way to the main event. Granted they were all squashes but hey...

Dunno who took over Eurosport in the end, i know they started showing All Japan for a while. While Rupert Murdoch fell off a boat and drowned, the B Sky B network just keeps forever expanding!

Nero

When did Rupert Murdoch drown man? U thinkin of Robert Maxwell?

Yeah ****, it was Maxwell who drown. Murdoch's still around.
    Sorry, didn't have my Grande Latte with extra shot. Normal service has been resumed!

Nero

You are forgiven young Skywalker!

I think I need an extra dose of Caffeine (sp?) myself:eek:

The early shift gets me every time... On lates next week. Need to update my VHS/DVD list and upload it during that week. Christ, loads of new additions :)

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Just dont work yourself too hard Nero

Bwahahah, I couldn't if i tried ;)
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    Oddly enough, i feel the same when i'm channel hopping and see Buffy the fsckin' Vampire Slayer, yeah Geller has a pair of tits, whop de doo!

Nero

:confused: They're the best things in the world?

You're a VERY lonely man Kold ;)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Who said Stacy Keilbler had puppies.

She is a Ballymun.

FLAT :D

Hanza

Yeah but you still wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating biscuits. Think of the many things she could do with those legs.

Unless you're Hanza, in which case she'll run a mile wiv em!!!!
    Just kidding man ;)
    Nero

• Advertisement

I have no problem with buiscuits... but if she farted, Oh my god! Id lock her lanky self in the coal shed.

Hey Nero man, didnt you say your girlfriend cheaks out these boards. Lets hope she doesnt perusle through this one :)

For all intenstive purposes, a Stacy Kiebler flavoured shag would be excellent right now. Im just a boob man, legs are all well and good, but you dont grab hand fulls of knee caps when you are on the job :D

Hanza

Ah the girlie knows only too well that if Stacy Keibler walked into my apt, there'd be no competition. ;)

(hey, she pulled the same sh|t on me whenever theres a movie with Leo DiCraprio!)

And whereas Stacy's not full of Silicon like Terri or Trish (sorry, i don't believe THOSE THINGS are natural!), she has enough to hold on to ;)

Nero

Whats the phrase again?

More then a handfull is too much :)

Trust me Trish is real. Look at even the most recient pics of her in a bikini. The right bra can do amazing things. In fact my ex's bra did wonders for her :D OH Hu Hu, that was evil, but it felt GUUUUUUUUD!!!

Hanza

Eviil! Nah, push ups are pointless, you take the bra off and there's nothing there.
    There's a nice surprise at 4am in the morning eh?

I'm convinced Trish has silicon in there, they just don't look real, sorry :)
    Nero

Dont apoligise.

Here look, when she comes to the point (hopefully) we'll ask her for a squeese. Just say its a bet :) Only way to be sure...

Hanza

• Advertisement

Lol
    Not a chance, the missus is coming with me, I might be brave but I'm not fsckin' stupid!

Nero

Thank god Im single.
    Everyone look up front. I'll be the idiot being thrown out for harassing Trish...

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 waterfordgurl

hey im 16. ive been watching wrestling for as long as i can remember .my bro n sis used to watch it when i was really young so i just kind of grew up with it untill the after invasion. Then it got really boring so i stoped watching and just started again back in january. The first ppv i remember was royal rumble 92 and I saw wwf when they came here in 1994 and im going to both shows this year if i cant sell my 2nd show tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

if i cant sell my 2nd show tickets

how much would you sell them for?how many?

over face value so i cant sell them here ive already been warned about banning on the for sale forum so ill try buy and sell and if not ill just go

you could pm him!?!?

Originally posted by waterfordgurl
    over face value so i cant sell them here ive already been warned about banning on the for sale forum so ill try buy and sell and if not ill just go

Thats probably because you were asking 200 euro for the tickets!
    I don't care how good the seating is, that's just taking the piss :)

Nero

yeah i guess. oh and i was banned i just tryed to read my replys that sucks they were kind of face value if you include booking fee, my bus fair , my egg mcmuffin , the 3 hours i qued for tickets that could off been used to pick winkles and the 20c i payed to use the toilets in city sqaure :dunno:

God loves a chancer Sarah, A for effort, but i reckon you'll be stuck with those unless you hang around the Point on the night of the event.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

If she's looking for Euro200+, she'll be stuck with them regardless. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to pay that much for the tickets.

• Advertisement

You'd be surprised if someone changes their mind and DESPERATELY wants to go.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    You'd be surprised if someone changes their mind and DESPERATELY wants to go.
    Nero
    Just hang around outside. Once the show starts the scalpers will get desparate and drop their prices. You might miss part of the opening match, but it will save you a lot of money. Plus, the Point used to sell some tickets on the night previously, and I'm sure that those shows were supposedly sold out too. That's how I got my tickets for the last show the WWF had there.

There ya go waterfordgurl. You're in for a rough night on the 27th! :)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i didnt get tickets as i couldnt get decent seats and didnt want to get crap ones.

its kind of annoying when someone who does buy tickets for good seats doesnt want to use them but wants to sell them on (for a tidy profit of course). im sorry but it stinks.

Someone's made loads of friends today, on a number of boards ;)
    Over 1000 posts, it's official! I HAVE NO LIFE!!!

(actually I do, just a very boring job!) ;)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

well done *slaps neros back in congratulations, but puts kick me sign on him

And on that note folks, i'm gone for the weekend... have a good one :)
    Nero

id pay 200 if i didnt have tickets and i didnt even buy those ones my sister bought them off the net when she tought i might of not gotten any ticket for first show waiting in que. anyways it wont be a rough night cuz ill prolly end up going just letting desperate people know theres tickets if they really want them and its there fualt for not gettin out of there cosy beds and queing with the rest of us that morning

Go to the Irish whip wrestling web site and post on their forum, some people are looking for them there.

Hanza

PS: Think Neros a big shot. Today I hit my 400th post. :D

• Advertisement

thank you sir *tips hat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

/me jumps in and declares 23 years of age

Well i think we'll both be ages before we catch up with Mossy!
    Nero

Advertisement