Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF or eircom at

• 08-03-2004 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

ok brothers if you were thinking of getting BB from eircom befour the price change i was on to them and ordered it back in FEB22th and on the
    the 2th of March i was back on to them over the 55pm and that low 8gb cap BB got chatting to a monkey from eircom over the hight price of there BB and how UTV and IOL where a lot better priced and there 16GB and 45pm then they said "O mr X you have not orderd BB its not on r system " great said i .. i am going to utv then ... i got on to UTV and ordered from them ..then i got a e-mail from UTV to day and they said "Unfortunately your Broadband Order has been rejected by Eircom" bla bla bla bla here this bit --->This means that you either have ADSL with another carrier, or you have a pending cancellation of ADSL with another carrier..
    o got on to eircom and ..the monkeys had the ADSL install and to boot no modem
    sent ..hey in 2days they had it on from the 4th ..WTF is going on ..looks like i now have to pay the monkeys 150euros to cancell.. and all i want is the same as the other ISP price and cap

WHAT HAPPEND ??? :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

eircom = gangsters

i have been with UTV B for 4 months now and they are still refusing to hand over the telephoney charges to UTV they say "incorrect information"

no doubt letters have been sent to higher up eircom managers and COMREG
    still waiting for a reply from eircom over this matter

Advertisement