Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence?

Options
  • 09-03-2004 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble finding this? I saw if in GAME, Tallaght a couple of weeks ago but sadly didn't have the cash to get it. Now that I do, it seems it can't be found anywhere - hope it doesn't turn into another SoTN where no-one can find it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Castlevania games always seem to disappear from shelves after a month. I had the same trouble with SOTN and Aria of Sorrow. have you tried www.play.com ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I was in GAME in henry st yesterday and it was there, but that doesn't mean you'll be able to get it. I wanted Megaman X7 but they couldn't find the discs of the case. Not saying they're stupid, cause stuff like this happens all the time in stores with big selection of retail where someone might have misplaced the shift before.

Anyway, wat i'm saying is just make sure they actually have a copy there before you go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Castlevania games always seem to disappear from shelves after a month. I had the same trouble with SOTN and Aria of Sorrow. have you tried www.play.com ?

Yeah, it's like a conspiracy or something...

Seriously though, play.com have the game in stock at £30 (€45 approx.), so you can get it there before all the game cases transform into bats and fly onto ebayville.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Games Stop has a sale on at the moment, cheaper than play.com! As the Boyz at GammeeZville might say, get yourself some of that gaming action!

It is an awesome game though, while not being at the same level as SOTN it's still rates high on my G-meter :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I was in gamestop and the sale wasn't cheap unless you think pre-owned games are new. I thought it was a great sale until i realised that the games all had a pre-owned sticker on them and that most of the wall was pre-owned.

I don't buy pre-owned games and especially not for those prices.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by clownboy
    I was in gamestop and the sale wasn't cheap unless you think pre-owned games are new. I thought it was a great sale until i realised that the games all had a pre-owned sticker on them and that most of the wall was pre-owned. I don't buy pre-owned games and especially not for those prices.

On that note I believe that since Gamestop has come into the foray, GAME have really improved their prices. Gamestop just aren't as tangible as once thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Originally posted by f®eak s©enery
    On that note I believe that since Gamestop has come into the foray, GAME have really improved their prices. Gamestop just aren't as tangible as once thought.

No-one can touch Xtra-Vision's new Xtra-Games shop in the Square Tallaght. Their brand new games are €5 to €15 cheaper than game while their newest second hand games are at the very most €35, with the majority €30 and under. I picked up Shinobi (€17.50) Prince of Persia (€17.50) and Mario Kart DD (€30) there today.

Aparantly GAME are losing out to them in a big way in the Square and will have to get their act together sharpish.

Originally posted by super_furry
    No-one can touch Xtra-Vision's new Xtra-Games shop in the Square Tallaght. Their brand new games are €5 to €15 cheaper than game while their newest second hand games are at the very most €35, with the majority €30 and under. I picked up Shinobi (€17.50) Prince of Persia (€17.50) and Mario Kart DD (€30) there today.

Aparantly GAME are losing out to them in a big way in the Square and will have to get their act together sharpish.

Wow, that's impressive to say the least. I should make a trip out there some time.

Advertisement