Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beautiful Losers and FREE e.p.s

Options
  • 09-03-2004 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

The Beautiful Losers will be playing The Village (wexford street) on Saturday March 20th with support coming from Primed and Pier 19, who are coming all the way from Galway to play with us. Admission is only 7 euro and doors are at 7:30pm. We are in the process of trying to arrange drink promotions and stuff for the night aswell.

ALSO we are giving away copies of our e.p. "Last Dance of the Pagans" for the first 250 who want them, alls ya gota do is join our mailing list at www.beautifullosers.info and include an address to send the cd to and it'll be on its way. so thats:

The Beautiful Losers

Primed

Pier 19

The Village, wexford street, Saturday March 20th, doors 7:30, adm 7 euro, cheers, tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Its gonna be the greatest night since Bryan from westlife decided to stop punishing us with songs about a fat x pop star

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 OctaviaDies

Cant wait for this. The Losers ROCK!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 renagadestar

free e.p.s are going into production tonight ...... should be wingigng there way to you lucky kids soon

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

I'm gonna feckin' miss this one, but to make me feel better, everyone should go to it and let me know how mundane the bands seem to be next to Juno Falls or Popstar !!! :D
    Kiddin' lads, ya know I love yez !!!
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

apoligies to anyone who has signed up for the free cd's, havin a bito trouble with gettin it organised but shoukld have something sorted byt his afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Im Sure they'll be worth the wait looking forward to the gig ! Hope belfast went
    well for you guys , I got good reports !

Rightio, the sign up for the the free cd's on the web site has finally been sorted out. Sorry to anyone who has signed up for the free cd but you'll have to do so again Im afraid, really sorry bout that. All ya gota do is join our mailing list at www.beautifullosers.info, the instructions are on the front page. We have 250 to give away and we'll have 100 or so of them on saturday night and would much prefer to give em out than go posting them. This line up and a free e.p. for 7 euro, canay go wrong!thanks, tom.

www.beautifullosers.info

hope you can finally come see us sinister pete seen as itts not dorans this time! :)

thanks to all who came, great night of music and a great crowd. We've still a good load of FREE eps to give out, go to www.beautifullosers.info and the instructions are there, cheers.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 niamha

hey
    any of you beautiful losers fans who fancy yourselves as budding movie stars or would just like to get the experience of starring in a music video, please email niamha@campus.ie, go to www.geocities.com/niamhzer or call me 0857021789. We're shooting a college music video for Stella and need a female lead. No lines to learn, so we can't pay you, ahem, but you'll get a deadly video for your showreel and some possible media exposure. so give me a ring! its gonna be shot on Thursday april 1st in and around Dublin.
    Niamh

• Advertisement
Advertisement