Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going insane in Red Faction

Options
  • 09-03-2004 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi Y'all,

Quick question:

can anyone tell me how to progress past the incinerator room in Red Faction with Gryphon.

I'm led to believe I have to lure a bot over the pit and then open the doors, thing is theres no bot to be found, AT ALL!

I've tried everything and its driving me mad!

ps. Anyone buy Deus Ex invisible war yet, is it worth the cash, should I wait for the retailers in Jonesbouro to start distributing it .

Hugs and kisses

:dunno:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Hey Topcat, this isnt really an RPG topic so i'll move it to games you'll probably get a better response there

Thanks
    AL][EN

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone buy Deus Ex invisible war yet, is it worth the cash

I got it for the Xbox on Friday and I'm stunned by how good it is. Amazing graphics, great open-ended gameplay and so much freedom. Just bear in mind that it's not really an FPS and is more of a first perspective RPG – kinda like Morrowind. It's also the best fun I've had with a game since Morrowind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

Hey topcat, I'm the answer to all your Red Faction worries. The answer to your question is as follows.

You have to enter the central area first, if the robot isn't there then go look for it. He can't go up to the roof but if you go there there are alot of Weapons, Health and Armour there. (Just in case you didn't know) The robot is a big bastard who shoots rokets at you. You'll know it when you see it. It takes time but when you find it head to the incinerator room slowly so the robot can follow you. Then keep shooting it and eventually after like 15 minutes it follows you to the pit. Climb up the ladder and open the doors and turn on the fans. The robot will be destroyed leaving you to climb down the ladder in the incinerator, and continueing the story.

If you need any more help then PM me or just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Anyone buy Deus Ex invisible war yet, is it worth the cash

Got it a few days ago. Loved the first game and this is almost as good. I do think its been kinda dumbed down for X-box but its still enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 atog

deus ex human revolution is the way to go....8-9 years later ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

10 year ressurection. Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Wow I really like Deus Ex: IW a decade ago. Haven't played it since then but I doubt it's aged well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Stand back lads I'll ready my shot gun for this zombie thread :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Someone's desperately trying to get to 50 posts...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that's what after hours is for

well that or personal issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

anybody else going to see One Direction tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Only in my dreams.... *swoon*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement