Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for near Dublin quakers

Options
  • 07-06-2001 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a Spanish quaker who is going to spend the month of july in Lucan, near Dublin, so i am looking for quakers/clans who play quake 3, i can't stay a whole month without playing quake.

Its a good way see how good/bad foreign people play quake 3 arena.

If you are intested, please post, or if you are not intested but you know where i can play please tell me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

You can play in Net House.

We have branches in Rathmines, Ranelagh, Christchurch, Wellington Quay and Dun Laoghaire. I know your out in Lucan but if you get onto IRC you could probably get some people willing to come in and play you on a friday nights.

Also if you play quake world there is a competition taking place on Friday the 16th of June. Check out www.quake.ie

Try #quake.ie or #acid.ie

Send me an email (thefanj@yahoo.com) if you want to play and I'll make sure there is somone who can play quake around when you call in.

The FANJ

WOW that was a shameless advertisement tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i think he said hed be here in july, not june.
    /me looks around.
    im lost here amnt i?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

hmm

i might be in lucan around then

but i might be in rathfarnham instead tho

I gone dun killed more 'n fifty hunderd ah dem little critters and there still a comin'!!

Advertisement