Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Events at Wrestlemania

• 09-03-2004 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

What are eveyone's views on heel turns and anything extra that will happen at Wrestlemania XX??

There's alot of talk the Goldberg will be leaving and the Trish will get involved in the Jericho/Christian match.

Any opinions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Goldberg leaving is inevitable at this point, no contract has been worked out with him.

Nero
    (You could be my assistant.... would you like that? would you like to RIDE with Batman?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

That looks great, but who are the CHEFS? You know it Nero. You are wise beyond your years my padwan

smiaras, Wrestlemania is the biggest thing about to happen. It's all anyone is talking about. Give everyone some slack

Originally posted by purplemonkey
    That looks great, but who are the CHEFS? You know it Nero. You are wise beyond your years my padwan

CHEFS? That was taken from a Snickers commercial a while back was it not? And The quote was "You could be my assistant, would you like that?" :)

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

His point is (i think) that there are already 4/5 WM20 threads open.
    All of them are related in some way!

Gilly, the point for me is that it's nice to be recognised as a threazd starter than people actually respond to and don't just view it and say nothing(happened to me before)

Happens me all the time on the other boards.
    I've about 5 unanswered questions on Boards.ie including one for a name change!
    Sometimes ppl are reluctant to answer something that was answered before.

Its nothing personal tho. I'm sure of that.
    But I know it can be annoying!:)

Suppose your right. Sorry to everyone for starting a new thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Dont worry about it. I started a 2 XX threads in the last 2 days, and the womens division one is at this momnet after evolving into a WMXX dispute aswell.

I guess because all the Wrestlemaina threads are running into a few pages and people are loosing the meaning of the origional post. At least with a new thread we are keeping it fresh. But I think we can play them down at the moment.

Actually I think I already psoted a thread about expected and possible wrestlemania moments.... Everyone.... back to the main page now!!! We can use purple monkeys Batmobile. :)

Hanza

• Advertisement

Looking at Sky.com there. They have WM starting at 12:00 midnight and the next scheduled programme is at 6:00am:confused: .
    Surely it won't be a six hour show!

Repeated on Thursday but they must be clipping the sh*t outta it coz its only on for 3 hrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

according to entertainment.ie its 5 hours long. from 12-5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Originally posted by Gillie
    Looking at Sky.com there. They have WM starting at 12:00 midnight and the next scheduled programme is at 6:00am:confused: .
    Surely it won't be a six hour show!

Repeated on Thursday but they must be clipping the sh*t outta it coz its only on for 3 hrs.
    WMXX is supposed to be a 5 hour show, plus there is the live Sunday Night Heat on just before it, which Sky have been showing lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

hmm entertainment.ie are listing velocity before it from 11-12 that must be a mistake. normally heat aint it

They have Velocity advertised from 23:00 to 00:00.

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    hmm entertainment.ie are listing velocity before it from 11-12 that must be a mistake. normally heat aint it
    Late Night Velocity is usually on at 11pm IIRC, every Sunday. We have been getting the live Heat for the PPV lately, but that is on at midnight, as it is live.

Unless they're putting on a 1 hour post Wrestlemania show afterwards?
    Now THAT would be sweet! Six hours of WWE! :)

Nero

MMMMMMMMMMM! WWE!
    Logically tho how long per match?
    Godie and brock will be short enough.
    The triple threat match will be ages with all the false finishes.
    Can they really put on a 5 hour show excluding the 1 hour re-living wm footage?

Hopefully, yes. Eddie and Angle could easily cary a 40 minute match. Several of the others should hopefully last from 20-30 minutes. The main reason I'm looking forward to it is because the matches should have more than enough time to tell a story. If they end up rushing the matches due to other things (as usual), I will be very disappointed.

Ya.
    Its always so obvious when matches are rushed!
    The last one I remember was the triple threat between Cena show and angle!
    The match looked so wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Does anybody else sense that there will be the longest Women's match of all time????:dunno:
    Also the tag matches might make up 45-50 mins between the two.
    Angle usually gets stuck with the long matches so have the coffee ready.
    Takers entrance is gonna have to be at least 15mins!

Do they still make Jerry Lawler do the Castrol GTX plug??Or even 'twix, it's all in the mix!'. I hate that.
    Benoit match should be long as well as all three are pretty famous for doing long matches.
    Let's hope the audience aren't wrecked after the first three hours!

I think the worst one was Over The Edge 99, even after Owens death.
    "call 1-800 collect! SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!"

Oh man...
    Nero

It could be Jerry or Tazz doin the ads.
    The womens match will be my Caffiene/Nicotene break!

Oh and as for if they can do 5 hours? I reckon they can, EASILY!
    I remember back in 1988, nobody thought they could do a 4 hour show before Wrestlemania IV.

Too bad the matches bored ya to death!
    Nero

Advertisement