Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barca interested in Larsson

• 09-03-2004 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

I just ask why??? like he would be good back-up i suppose for kluivert, saviola and ronnie buts thats about it....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Because Kluivert won't be there for long and Ronaldinho isn't actually a pure striker. Anyway, Larsson has made his mind up already and I don't think he's going to Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

i suppose he wud b a bit of reserve player...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by lad12
    Say that again after the match on Thursday and i'll see if I agree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

What??

Oh yea forgot you support Rangers:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I just ask why???
    They're just stirring the sh1t before the match on thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Originally posted by irish1
    What??

Oh yea forgot you support Rangers:D

lol rangers!!
    haha :D:D

now I understand completely ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    Anyway, Larsson has made his mind up already and I don't think he's going to Barca.

Unless your Henrik Larsson ... how do you know he has made up his mind.. ?
    soccerage
    He told Swedish newspaper Expressen: "I might quit football after this season and move home to Helsingborg.

"That's as probable as me deciding to keep playing. This guessing game is just annoying.

"I will not get in contact with other teams. Everything has to go through my agent and we will agree what will happen when my contract with Celtic runs out."

and as for barcelona...
    scotsman
    "It has the best league in the world and I like the weather there. I think my family would enjoy the lifestyle. I have been thinking about this for a while, but let’s wait and see if there is any interest."

I dont think he has...

Yeah i Follow Rangers cos im different...not like everyone else jumping on the celtic/liverpool/utd band wagon...or who ever is top of the league at that the = the team i supposrt..i aint one of these people...and have wore my rangers jersey to an irish match...i had a jacket on over it but i still wore it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

i had a jacket on over it but i still wore it...

lol you really crack me up :)
    follow whoever you want mate but give us the same benifit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭AmenToThat

Yeah i Follow Rangers cos im different...not like everyone else jumping on the celtic/liverpool/utd band wagon...or who ever is top of the league at that the = the team i supposrt..i aint one of these people...and have wore my rangers jersey to an irish match...i had a jacket on over it but i still wore it...

Good for you!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

"Yeah i Follow Rangers cos im different"

Hardly a good reason now is it?

"...and have wore my rangers jersey to an irish match...i had a jacket on over it but i still wore it... "

How brave of you!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

...and have wore my rangers jersey to an irish match...i had a jacket on over it but i still wore it...

I think he meant to say he wore a jacket on his torso, isn't that right laddie :D

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

Lad12, should that not be,take your lad out of your mouth

Spanner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

They'll be interested in Larsson in 2 weeks time when they watch him progress to the next round of the UEFA cup, hopefully!!!!!!

Yeah maybe they will be interested cos they will be able to afford his wages...But as i say he will only be back-up to the rest of the first team strikers...i suppose he would be alrite cover if ronnie or saviola get injured...

Advertisement