Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What did O'Hare do to p*** Vince off ?

• 09-03-2004 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I think Sean O'Hare is a great talent , good look ( He looks mental , like Satan's lovechild ) , decent ring skills ( I thought that even before he was sent to OVW ) , and decent enough mic skills. Needed a name change mind ( Sounds like a member of the Wolfe tones )
    They cut all those weird promos of him telling us all what stuff we already knew or whatever , only for him to become Piper's sidekick ( He seemed like he was gonna be his own man in the promos , although I know promos are no proof of what's to come )
    He was getting good TV time with Piper , then when he got the bullet , O'Hare was on Heat the next week , what gives ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Vince or WWe talent relations love missing up such good potential.
    He was friends with piper that's what's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I have no idea but then Vince has lost it recently and some talent are just never going to get pushed it looks like and Mr O Haire could quite possibly be let go if things don't improve for him soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by jesusjones
    I have no idea but then Vince has lost it recently and some talent are just never going to get pushed it looks like and Mr O Haire could quite possibly be let go if things don't improve for him soon.

I don't think he's been cut just yet, although i was disgusted when i heard he was going back to OVW. Himself and Rhyno were tearing the house down for weeks on Velocity!

Nero

I should watch Velocity more often so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

If i can side track away from WWE for one thread , you're nickname has brought back fond memories JJ, i was a big fan of them in the early 90's , went to see them at the SFX - great gig . Even had that long sleeve air jesus t-shirt that ripped off the Micheal Jordan slamdunking logo with a halo on his head , thought i was the cock of the walk then....

• Advertisement

I'm right here waiting... waiting... Right here Right nooooow
    Man, you've got that song stuck in my head now, I'll never get my work done.

Nero

I just thought that it was a cool name never really liked the band but as a wrestling or username I think its quite good and that is why I use it.

Oh , right . I feel a stupid bringing the band up now... ah well

If it makes ya feel better, i knew who they were ;)
    Nero

Sorry bout that Digsy did not want to embarrass you like that!

• Advertisement

No worries , it's a good nickname , wish i'd thought of it !

heh, without the risk of copyright infringement ;)
    Nero

Advertisement