Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake/halflife DMC...

Options
  • 09-06-2001 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

So lads, any of the old school quakers try this out yet?? I'd get it meself only I don't have a copy of Halflife....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bit of craic - obviously nothing compared to the original Beautiful Game (TM), but a good laugh anyway. Although I'd have thought HL fans would be a bit more concerned with the very tasty Blue Shift...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

DMC is awful... its just qw with bad fps, bad netcode, bad physics, bad sound and worse guns

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

gimme a link

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Here u go ThrAx a nice little link for you.

http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?section=208&file=61135

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

-the levels aren't brown.
    -the shaft is extremely dodgy.
    -physics are a bit off.

more fun than halflife dm anyway *shudder*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

hmm...

i think its pretty kewl, nothing can beat qw but this is pretty good anyway. And yeah normal hl dm sux0rs

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I went to d/l it but fileplanets all clogged up so ill do it in a couple o days. from what ive heard theres no rush but i still want to see it!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

Advertisement