Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home game

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

so what were the final results?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

1 Chris Hyzepher
    2 Alex
    3 Ken
    4 Brian

Had a great night until I lost. Yum yum grub. The mad genius of sausages.

Thanks Mr. Pudding!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

yeah thanks a million Pudding for a brilliant night, perfect setup, and oh those sausages!!

well done to the winners. bring on the next one. can't wait to fold-check one of you lucky buggers!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Great Stuff Chris and thanks to Mrs. Pudding and the mini Puddings for putting up with us. Obviously I think there should have been a 4th prize but other than that great night.

By the way has Amp turned up yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Thanks Chris for having us, fair play to the lads for winning the money. I think my winning streak of the last few weeks is over, especially after a dismal showing in the fitz last night.

In the €20 game I had on ebig chance to get a big stack. I had QQ and there was a few all ins before it got to me so I automatically went all in.
    The flop came 8-K-Q or something, so I was hoping my trip queens would hold up but some fecker had called the all-ins with J-9 off suit and hit a 10 on the turn for a straight.

The 6.30pm game seems like a good one. Its the same deal as thursday nights but there was only 3 tables last night and the play was fairly sensible as far as I could see.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Thanks Pud for a great night and grub to boot.

A bit of a marathon game tbh and I suffered for it the next day but great fun and the banter around the table was brilliant. I have to say the standard of poker is definitely improving as time goes by and the other night was a good example of this.

Looking forward to the next one - for obvious reasons ;)

Hyzepher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Thankee very much - good night & good grub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by musician

By the way has Amp turned up yet?

Nearly there...

My apologies, Chris and everyone else. My attendence relied on a number of factors all of which didn't occur.

The good news is that I've sent the matrix back to Dell ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Nice one Amp. They should get back to you pretty quick with a tech test.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Sorry I misse dit :(

Damn On Call!

Thanks for the PM Pudding, please consider me for the next one. If nothing else, it'll be easy money for the rest of you by the sound of things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

Thanks for a great time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Heres a link to really slick poker clock software.

Its a 14 day evaluation but would do us for a game anyway?

If we find it really good we cud split the cost and give the scamp a few quid to register it, think it's cheap enough.

http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=poker+clock&tg=dl-2001

Looking forward to the next game wherever it is, ill be able to host one once i move house in the summer.

Advertisement