Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MORE QUAKE SERVERS!

Options
  • 16-05-2001 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

i'm asking u all irish-quakers to sign this form for more qw, q2, q3, q3\ta, and quake mods servers

these only (ONE) Q3 SERVER IN IREALAND and thats not good one bet. and these 6 or 10 cs servers in irealand (not fair) WE NEED MORE quake SERVERS RIGHT NOW FOR GOD SAKE. i'm getting sick of playing cs all the time i need some PURE DEATHMACTH fun

PLZ PLZ PLZ SIGN THIS FORM NOW

p.s:cs is a great game but really we need more quake servers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Sure, just give me the money to buy and host a box and I'll sort you a couple of servers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Do you know WHY there are more CS servers?

There are more CS players! A lot more!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes... because the ones we have are jammed every night!!!??!?

?

Eh?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

yeah, we really do need more q3 servers in ireland, im sick of playing on slow bloody foreign ones on my 56k,

grrr im so angry

thrax

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Set up your own server, avatar-whore

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Err, Can i stop lafing now ?

There is NEVER any one on the Irish Q3 Server - FACT. I cannot actually remember the last time I saw someone on the irish Servers. In fact, can we take them down and make something usefull out of them ? smile.gif

Sign here. blaa blaa blaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

wow that was quick reply smile.gif

if we ask gameshop to make some q3 or other quake games servers that be fine

so all of u quakers e-mail gameshop for more quake servers.

FFS MindPhuck why are u here at quake form
    f,u,c,k off to cs form. this is only for quakers u cs tit!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Meat, you are an idiot.

MP *runs* www.quake.ie
    He was responsible for the quake side of the CPL too. (you probably dont know what the CPL is, its a professional league for gamers).

Anyway, you didnt answer the question:
    Why do we need more servers when the ones we have arent even being used.

Oh, and your are a muppet. did I mention that?

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Not to mention the fact that Gameshop is pants right now with the Tribes2 server running. Not having a go at the guys but a Quake server really isn't gonna help that situation.

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

You see MEAT first we have to get more player to play in the servers then we get more servers! Did i go to fast? Would you like me to go over it again??

cya muppet

yes i do know cpl. why is very body at me i'm just saying we should get more quake servers. and i didn't know about the quake.ie servers (i know the site i go there sometimes).

MindPhuck i'm sorry for being a.s.s.hole at the last post i was only joking. at times i'm a c.u.n.t at other times i'm NICE smile.gif

soz about that

[This message has been edited by #MEAT# (edited 16-05-2001).]

Volvagia plz stop being a DICK at my form right now for god sake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Who gives these people internet access?

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.
    Mail: jaden@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Lmao, sorry, i dont play Quake3 that much , but i just had to come over here and laugh at Meat smile.gif

That MP post was classical, go on, do it again.

Ps. There mammy's no doubt Jaden smile.gif

hehe smile.gif

ok ok ok all of u are laughfing at me. plz show me some quake servers that u know

biggrin.gif

Why do you play on foreign servers?

Its because the local Irish one never has anyone on it right?

And additional servers will help this situation how exactly?

DeV.

Despite the fact that MEAT is obviously on an AOL Free Trial, if someone (or many people) list the quake servers they play on I'll compile it and post it as an announcement (those things in the top left of the message-list screen).

Meat, we arent having a go at you but you come here, say some pretty dumb things and then abuse someone who has been here longer then you have been sentient probably smile.gif

Its an introduction that hardly endears you to a community pretty well known for its intolerance of muppets... Still, we've seen worse and some of them have even pupated into lifeforms...

smile.gif

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Jez this is the best laf on the boards in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Afaik theres more CS players playing every night than all the Q3 ppl and UT ppl put together

so
    neeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Get the fu<k away from my avatar!

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by meglome:
    Not to mention the fact that Gameshop is pants right now with the Tribes2 server running. Not having a go at the guys but a Quake server really isn't gonna help that situation.

</font>

Ahhh I thyknk you'll find the gs Tribes 2 server has been down for about a week now so dont blame T2 for not winning your Cs matchs smile.gif

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

AHH-HAAHAAHAAAAAAaaaaaaa

OMG - that's some funny stuff! Sure this shouldn't be over on the humour forum? curlydav.gif

Meat - here's what you do - get yer mates to go to vishnu.ign.ie and start playing there every night and get people playing on it and generating an interest in the servers we DO have.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

--- FFS MindPhuck why are u here at quake form f,u,c,k off to cs form. this is only for quakers u cs tit! ---

OMG.. Thats the funniest **** I've seen in a long time yet smile.gif. Meat, your gob****e, but I mean that in a friendly manner :P

For your info Meat -
    vishnu.ign.ie:29760 - q3
    slosh.ign.ie:27500 - qw clan arena
    vishnu.ign.ie:27500 - qw kteams

Overlord is the chap who runs the Quake Servers, if you talk real nice to him, he might accomodate you. But really Meat, theres no need for more Q3 Servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

From an email to #MEAT#:

hahaha meat, u tit, MindPhuck runs quake.ie, he doesnt play ****ing CS, haha, they all laugh at u for ur muppetry, lol, maybe ull pupate some day, hahaha, jeesus, ur supposed to be into quake and all, u muppet hahahahaha, funny, move to the humour forum, oh and doodee doesnt want u to come to his house tommorrow, hahahaha

End email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

#MEAT~ u are a classic!!! where do you come up with this stuff??? most ppl would accept that their wrong but you just keep on going makin a bigger fewl of yourself. Sorry fer takin the p1ss out of you earlier but Kharn was dead right YOU NEED MORE PLAYERS!!! before you need more servers.

and once again thanks for the laughs!!!!

Is this the untimely end of Volvagia tune in next week to find out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kayos:
    Ahhh I thyknk you'll find the gs Tribes 2 server has been down for about a week now so dont blame T2 for not winning your Cs matchs smile.gif
    kayos
    </font>

hehe I sit corrected.

And #MEAT# shut up before you make yourself look any more stupid than you already have. (if that's possible)

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">hahaha meat, u tit, MindPhuck runs quake.ie, he doesnt play ****ing CS, haha, they all laugh at u for ur muppetry, lol, maybe ull pupate some day, hahaha, jeesus, ur supposed to be into quake and all, u muppet hahahahaha, funny, move to the humour forum, oh and doodee doesnt want u to come to his house tommorrow, hahahaha</font>

why would we want to read this? With this post you have imo tatooed muppet on your own forehead. It may be removed with considerable effort and painstaking observation as to what merits a worthy slag to an obviously silly little man's post.

_ _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _
    <A HREF="http://homepage.eircom.net/~cullenm&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    sig.jpg
    </A>
    http://run.to/pile

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement