Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MORE QUAKE SERVERS!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And ut servers smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

screw UT it sux almost as much ass as MEAT!!!!!!! but nothing can suck as much ass a MEAT.

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I say team fortress coz team fortress classic is now Team Fortress 1.5 smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

vol why are u being a t.i.t with other people just back off (and me too its not funny) and also i think ut is a great game.

ps. for the last time p.i.s.s OFF NO ONE CARES!

[This message has been edited by #MEAT# (edited 09-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

yes they do

I gone dun killed more 'n fifty hunderd ah dem little critters and there still a comin'!!

• Advertisement

look MEAT u fu.ckin idiot im expressing my opinion on these here boards and im entitled to do so and i will continue to do so and you cant do anything about it so in your own words p.i.s.s. o.f. u. t.i.t.

O and Greenhell i didn't know team fortress classic had lost the classic.... I admit defeat!

hey guys c'mon, u know what this topic was destined for. U guys r trailing off without sticking to the meat baiting, iksnay on the ailing off tray. Actually if we keep this topic going for long enough we could put it in the guinness book of records for the longest running topic on a bb on the net, that'd be cool and then the topic would be famous (but hopefully not meat) and more ppl would come to laugh at him and it would go on and on and on forever and the we could call the boards "Meats Muppet House for muppets with stupid hair" it would be quite fun indeed, i think.

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

what stupid hair smile.gif

[This message has been edited by #MEAT# (edited 11-06-2001).]

they should replace "cool newbie" with "slow newbie"

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

/me shakes vols hand

I except your defeat. tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

well i have a 512k connection and ill set up a server 4 da weekend if ya like.just tell me what maps and when

yeah that be great what is the game q3 q2 or qw or other

does`ent any 1 want me 2 set up a server????

Q3 ,get a few more ppl and ill set it up 4 dis weekend ,do you know a site where i would get an app to set up a server instead of using the Q3 server thing

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

yo whassup ya'll
    could anybody tell me about any Q2 dm's that would be goin on.Anyone like 2 host them or anything.if so post up your ip and im sure people will gladly join you in an oul game. tanx smile.gif

p.s. Q. and why can't i host them?
    A. well i've only got 56k modem and telephone internet is ****in **** so dares ur answer any more questions e-mail me.

Whats this erver ip?? tell us!!!!!!! where the **** did u get the 512kbps connection? Why dont I have it?

ME TOO I WHAT 512kps connection NOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Quake sucks play a mans game smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

yawn.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement