Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NH QW Masters Update!

Options
  • 14-06-2001 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

The offical competition is off. So there will be no prizes. We will still hold a LAN so anybody who wants to come on down and play some QW or Q3 is more than welcome. It will be starting at 10 and is a tenner for the whole night. Once enough people come it should be a laugh so stick your name down here or over on www.quake.ie

Please don't sign up and then not show up. If your not sure let us know on friday and we will keep a machine for you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Ph33r m3h b00msl4ng sh4ft etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Its a fix a god dam fix ............ I aint going now tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

when and where do i give you the tenner?

BrownOrifice

Eh lads, the place is filling up very quickly, so if you want a machine you'd better get the auld skates on...

Thanks a fu<king bunch to everyone who turned up, all 0 of you. I can see the QW scene is really coming back in this community; pld lads.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

sorry about that
    Ronan had work on Saturday, same with OL..and I had no money. Maybe sometime later in the summer we can have a proper qw comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Bored on Friday then Sico?

Maybe next time it will be better, I know how you feel *sob*

Wanna hug?

Luc

Advertisement