Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Phone Type Request

Options
  • 09-03-2004 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Have a strange request for you guys...

My dad got a 6210 last year (2nd hand, so no warranty). The back (which contained the battery) got a bit loose, so the phone kept cutting out. It lasted a few more weeks (thanks to insulating tape!), but its finally given up the ghost.

My request is this - do you know of any similar sized nokia phones where the battery is inside the phone (as opposed to part of the back cover?). I ask for similar size because it has to fit his handsfree kit in the car (standard connector at the bottom with a little round port about three quarters way up the phone).

Hope I'm making myself sense here....

Any suggestions?
    - Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

if i am not wrong,
    Older than Nokia 6210: 5110, 6110, 6150.
    Newer: nokia 6310.
    This ones can share batteris and the conector is tha same in all the cases...so you can use the same handsfree.

Advertisement