Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanfest this weekend

Options
  • 22-06-2001 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Anyone in galway wanna go to lanfest(Clan video/netgames) tonight, me and volvagia are going. Cmon doodee ye know ye want to, #MEAT# ye might as well come, we'll try not to hurt u, kharn u come too, i've never played u before, and trojan or anybody else should come too. call it a practice night for the upcoming lan.
    smile.gif
    What do u say? ill be there anyway from 8-12 tonight hopefully, and if not tonight tommorow night as volvagia is coming down(or up, as the boggers say) from dublin.

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ya, I'll be along - I just got paid and now I must spend money!

* Note to self - post game configs on my website in order to download later!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Advertisement