Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bye Bye Megadeth

Options
  • 09-03-2004 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

Dave Mustaine posted the following on the forum of the official Megadeth website: "Droogies! One question that keeps coming up that I have already answered, but still remains, is the reunion. People, it is not going to happen. Especially after seeing claims that I am unfair and inconsiderate. Who gives a f**k about why it isn't happening, it just isn't. And to tell people personal sh*t about 'what' happened or to say things like this about each other (note – I didn't say sh*t) only solidifies my decision. 'What happens on the mile, stays on the mile.' It just makes me nauseous to see someone pouring out their guts over something that is as unlikely to happen as that. Remember, (drummer, Nick) Menza was ready to go, and like I said, I was unable to accommodate the others. The reasons don't matter. And as respectfully as I can say this, it is not anyone else's business but the people I talked to. And... they know the number to my management if they reconsider."

Bad news, a lot of people had been looking forward to this reunion. But what will become of the stuff they were going to release?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well, I can answer my own question with another of Dave's extracts:

"I have found some players that I believe in, and am assembling a group to play with me. No one questioned my choices when I picked anyone else in the past. I think I know what I’m doing. And if ya don’t like it, well there’s always that big super-group that all the ex-members were trying to form. Hahahahahaha!"

Well, maybe not the ideal, but it's something.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I thought he could never play guitar again because of something rum with the tendons in his arm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

There won't be a Megadeth reunion, but there will be a Megadeth, if you know what I mean. Check back through this board, there are quite a few posts about Megadeth recently with plenty of quotes from Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

meh

Advertisement