Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Cake 3 Experience

Options
  • 23-06-2001 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

LOL, I installed Quake this morning, and could only manage to stay alive on the "let me win" skill level, I.e the skill level on which the bots dont actually shoot back.

I'm very proud of myself, someone give me a medal.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

lump.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I don't believe you went to all that trouble, /me feels so "loved"

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

what! how can ya not win against the bots in quake 3 ... just strife god dammit! they're worse than the unreal bots!!!!

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

pah quake 3 bots.. what you want is skill 200 frogbots smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Q3 bots hah! notin compared to the real thing! i can only imagine u playin against koopa if u think bots are hard!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

squirtbot fer qw 0wnz

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

Advertisement