Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I love Porto!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Originally posted by Killah_B
    Ahh Digsy, a well put together polemic that neatly summarised this whole thread and you respond with a childish taunt...

Well well, you've admirably summed up why the world and his wife hate Utd and their supporters... it's because you merit our derision...

C'mon Super City!!

SUNDAY :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Originally posted by Digsy
    quoting from a kid's movie , doesn't surprise me , ever read a book without pictures ?
    Originally posted by Digsy
    Not as fat headed as your mother , you waste of a materity ward identity tag

Hypocrite warning!

At the moment I've just finished reading Joseph Conrads "Heart of Darkness" (one of the most complex modern English language novels) and Emily Brontes "Wuthering Heights". Now I'm onto Jame Joyce "A Portrait Of The Artist As A Young Man". Not a picture in any of them.

Sorry for getting off topic. Now back to the United bashing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Jesus christ the cats away and the kids come out to play.

The amount of childish taunting, counter taunting and gloating going on in this thread is sickening. The poem was funny enough i guess but im surprised a mod didnt close it down once it got to the primary school age level replies.

Im truely shocked at the level of immaturity here.
    if liverpool or arsenal get knocked out of europe in their next games i'm sure you and all the other united fans will start threads on how ****e they are/delighted you are
    Of course there would be a thread to discuss the game and no doubt some immature man u fans would gloat for a while but i doubt 5 threads would be started. I doubt 2 would be started. I think man u fans have recently shown that the majority of us actually dont gloat much and generally respect our fellow supporters.Yes gloating and taunting is part and parcel of football but this is over the top.

Just shows u tho, man u fall a little and they all come outta the woodwork to gloat and taunt. Probably vos they've had to little chance to do it last decade ;)
    Ahh Digsy, a well put together polemic that neatly summarised this whole thread and you respond with a childish taunt...
    Well i see you have your blinkers on again for missing..
    Well, my fat-headed United supporting friends (Digsy in particular)
    ..that.

Good job missing that. Now i know Digsy has beena bit of a tit for entering this thread but i guess he wanted to try and defend stuff and let his feelins be known but if someone gives ot to ya like that a reply usually follows. To give out to him fro replying is just stupid.
    Iirc Killah_B ur a City fan and tbh have more right than most on this thread to be posting, but still i ask all of you to show your *cough* maturity and stop the senseless taunting. Its now 4 days after the match and no doubt your all still delighted but stop rubbing it in please. It still hurts any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i am a supporter of the manchester united football club corporation it is my favorite of all corporate money making companies, i support it*

*sarcasim

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I still LOve Porto.....and Man City.....Come on City.

"A woman is as old as she looks,and a man is not old ontill he stops looking"
    http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/LFC_Irish_fans LFC_Irish_fans[/IMG]attachment.php?s=&postid=1466480

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Frankly Dub13 id be more worried and concerned about the game against Southampton.

Oh and sort yer sig but I do like the image ;) If ya want a hand with it drop us a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    Frankly Dub13 id be more worried and concerned about the game against Southampton.

Oh and sort yer sig but I do like the image ;) If ya want a hand with it drop us a pm.

Aye its amusing to see such a dedicated Livepool supporter is more concerned about United than his own clubs under achieving team. United must be still doing something right.:D

We all no Liverpool are haveing a bad time but it is a help to us to see Man You in the same boat.

Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.view=t

Originally posted by Dub13
    We all no Liverpool are haveing a bad time but it is a help to us to see Man You in the same boat.

LOL , Man U in the same boat as Liverpool. I dont think so.

How does it help ?

• Advertisement

Man You are were Liverpool were in the early 90s...some key players getting old a lot of crap buys and a manager who looks like he does not no how to change things...he should have got a defender in the transfer window.

So you lot are at a cross road Sir Moan should have gone after 99 or in 01 he is blind to the fact that he HAS to replace Kean soon.He also still thinks you can rest key players in the PL and still win...well do you no what Sir Moan two things have happend since Utd were able to do that 1)the PL has got much better even mid table teams are now very good 2)Utd are not the team they used to be.

Originally posted by Dub13

Sitting here looking at liverpool being beaten 2 0 by southampton doesn't help me one bit with what happen United at City today. There must be something wrong with me.;)

Advertisement