Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

moped!

Options
  • 10-03-2004 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

about how much does insurance for a ped cost for a 20yr old withj a clean provisional riding a real **** piece.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

my bro is paying something like 700 euro for a 50cc ped on a clean provisional

****ing joke 700 euro :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

just out of curiosity, why did you post this as two different users? (BigO - www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146413)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by bizmark
    my bro is paying something like 700 euro for a 50cc ped on a clean provisional

****ing joke 700 euro :rolleyes:
    Getting quotes like that is a good incentive to get a full license... and maybe even do that hibernian ignition course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

aye Rymus iv tryed to get him to see sence......But short of beating him up and leaveing him naked in the Testing center....i cant see it happening any time soon :dunno:

Advertisement