Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international losers

Options
  • 25-06-2001 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

haha we have to kill the bastids

http://www.challenge-network.com/ikon-bin/forums.cgi?forum=9

thats the challenge-ie boards, no irish person has posted there, they are calling irish ppl names on our own boards, the losers. they called us "lepricans" or sumthin.

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ignore them, since I've been involved with QW we've been treated as leprechauns smile.gif

Can we say Skill5? 4 Nations? Cenobite smile.gifsmile.gif

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

dont tell me you are happy to sit and take abuse without retaliation?

they think they can do anything those austrailians

smile.gif

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

[This message has been edited by ThrAx (edited 26-06-2001).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's OK ThrAx - you've not been around to see Ireland win the 4 Nations in QuakeWorld or remember Koopa and Skill5 in France...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

yeah well i'll live longer than ya lol

anyway, tell me the story of the 4 nations
    sounds good. back then i was probably stuck e4m1 or something lol

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

international loser? this man springs to mind.......

hobbes.jpg

• Advertisement

whats the deal with him?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heeheehee - nice one Damo curlydav.gif

Pity there wasn't a tin-foil axe, eh?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Advertisement