Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SD b4 XX spoilers

• 10-03-2004 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Weird..

Usually the Smackdowns and RAWs before the PPVs end with the main event champ and challenger bashing and hyping up the main event. On both smackdown and Raw they didnt. Its weird.

Usually the person that comes out on bottom in the brawl wins the PPV match. But since Eddie and Kurt didnt bash heads, what does that mean for the match at WM?

Interesting. Whats all your takes on it?

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Just curious... i know i haven't watched in weeks but...
    Why's Austin doing on Smackdown?

Nero

Ahh no. I think it looks the buisness.

It was funny when Brock hit the gas to hard last week and did a wheely up in the air and he had a face as to say: MY GOD I ALMOST DIED! I was wetting myself. Brock has cracked me up reciently. Between dancing in the sombrero to almost killing himslef going too fast on a 4 wheeler.

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I must say i rather like the fact that not too much of the "usual" is going on ie the main eventers bashing before the main event itself. the stare down was enoughon smackdown.

i think the reason they didnt promote the mian event matches as much for this wmania is because the whole of the PPV in itself is a main event.

But the World title is more then usually the emphasis. Why not in this case.

Agreed, that all the matches are main event statis, but it is wrestlemania, thats why I think WM17 was the best of all of them. It had a few midcard matches that were good, and a few, that werent hyped that much were excellent, like Kane Raven and Show in The Hardcore match. Eddie and Test, plobally tests best preformance. I also really like Bradshaws speach about wrestlemania and the arena.

Then we had the more noted matches. TLC2, the McMahon Street fight, taker and HHH, whihc were all above and beyond main event status. All those matches were verging on the point of history making, and that not some thing u get happeneing in most PPVs in one match, let alone 4 consecutive matches. Then the gimmick battle royale. That was the gimmick that made it a real wrestlemania. The main event ended the night perfectly, with a totally new era ushered in, rock left and austin spent a year with the title. Best PPV ever.

However, I doubt WMXX will be near as good. Twud be nion impossible

Hanza

Advertisement