Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Minimilist DropDown menu problem.

• 10-03-2004 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Noticed this last night when I switched to it. At home under Firefox when you right click you dont get the "Open in new Tab/Window" option. Usually with the default drop down menu you can right click in a link in the drop down menu and open it in another tab etc.

Also its the same in IE [ugh :rolleyes: ] in collage here. On the default if I hold down shift and click on a link it will open it in a new window, yet on minimilist it will not, reguardless of the shift being pressed or not.

Its just a little thing that anoyes me. Using Firefox its nice to be able to open new boards in tabs using the right click :)

* Winters

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yes, you see I was testing a new DHTML menu on the Minimalist skin, but never got around to turning back on the old one.

I will do that now, until I get a chance to download the latest DHTML menu and see if they have fixed any of the bugs in Mozilla.

Advertisement