Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the old stuff gone?

Options
  • 02-07-2001 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

whats happening with the boards? When i signed up a while back u could see where the people on the boards were from in their posts. Recently that seems to be removed. Now it does not show the amount of posts you have made anymore, why is this? I prefer being able to see the amount of posts you have made, i dont really mind about the location thingy though coz u can see that in ppls profiles.

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

oops soz i see now u can see the amount of posts in the profiles, but it was still cool to see them beside posts. Its also good though that u cant see them i suppose, it kinda helps to avoid discrimination between ppl who have been on the boards longer than others.

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I see what u mean ThrAx i suppose it's good and bad. Not as much discrimination is the good side and not as much discrimation is the bad side!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

Advertisement