Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Lease

Options
  • 10-03-2004 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I have a place to rent in Stoneybatter, the guys who left the place had signed a lease with me but it is a crappy one- I could use it again for the next people but I'd like a better one - mainly for the people in the house cos it seems to sort out issues regarding Bills etc, also had an issue where the initial two lads hated each other and were both on to me about getting the other thrown out, we all sat down and sorted it out but a decent lease would have allowed for it- anyone any ideas on where to get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Are you the landlord? As best I know there is a standard lease contract available, probably from the law society. A rent book (available from legal stationers, Threshold and some book shops) covers all the basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Use an agent and wash your hands of all these petty household disputes for good?

Advertisement