Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Hickey - Man or Automated Response Unit

• 10-03-2004 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

I really can't believe that unreal queen has a horn for eddie hickey? i mean WHAT? if you're gonna fantasise pick someone who isn't C-3P0's prior model

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Omg! Poor Eddie! He is a sweet sweet man with a very sexy chest. Ya know the way he stands sideways and sticks out his chest, i LURVE that! hmmmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

He sticks out his chest because that's where his CPU is and it needs a chest of that size to cool it.... have you got your project forms!?!?!?

Of course i have i told you yesterday i had them.

LOL @ Automated Response Unit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Yeah and i told you yesterday it's late in the day to start adding your forms into the project. how can you have them done when they haven't been integrated into the database with ado's?

Don't you start reprimanding me again. Or else I'll be forced to tell people here (most ppl here are members of compsoc) that your the one that got it closed down in the first place.

Oh dear:eek: Did i say that aloud?

:ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

No you posted it!!!!!!!

Ever heard of a chat room?? Or PM's they're wonderful inventions that prevent us from having to read through huge amounts of BullSh1t searching for anything worth reading!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Ah leave them!

It's like an episode of Corination Street.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yes, its like an episode of cornation street, a BAD episode.

We have telly for this kind of crap.

Please, for the love of God people, a topic WORTHY of discussion.

Thats it, I'm updating the charter.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement