Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonight's matches

• 10-03-2004 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Its gonna be hard for CELTA 2nite but hopefully they can come through....Arsenal always f*ck up at some stage in C.L.(normally before this stage) and hopefully it will be tonight...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

why lad?

why do u want arsenal to f-up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

one word.

JEALOUSY! :)

psst he supports leeds/rangers poor sod

thought he was a gers fan alright, didnt realise the leeds thing tho

tough break!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

because they and there fans are becomming to "cocky" so its about time they were brought back down to earth with a bang...Hopefully 2nite is when it happens...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

great, a whole new thread solely for lad12 to showcase the crap that he spews. what was wrong with posting this in the other thread is beyond me. no wait, he already posted this in the other thread. so why is this thread here... ?

and i've seen no indications that Arsenal are becoming cocky.

• Advertisement

At least in Leeds first(and only) season in the C.L. they got to the semi-final(were beaten by valencia who had gotten to the final the year before)...were as Arsenal(Scum) have never got that far in C.L.....Ya c when ya go into the C.L. ya want to mek an impression and Leeds did...Arsenal have been in at the last 6 seasons or so..and have always been the worst English team in the comp...and 2nite is when they fall from grace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Jaysus he's a very angry little man, not happy with united going out last night he wants The gunners to Flop tonight , I presume chelski is next on the list.

Good Luck to the Gunners tonight and for the rest of the Competition now that united are out i'll be rooting for the other 2 English Teams with a preference towards Chelski becaus of the Duffers factor.

BTW have school lunch breaks got longer since my days?;)

do you have 2 arseholes cause you really talk out of your ass lad
    Good Luck to the Gunners tonight and for the rest of the Competition now that united are out i'll be rooting for the other 2 English Teams with a preference towards Chelski becaus of the Duffers factor.

muppet we may have had our differences but respect, hopefully we can emulate utd's treble

Just stating the truth...ArseHoles have been the worst english team in the comp over the last few years(I mean like the first to fall ALWAYS)...No i dont mind chelski....they aint cocky...

Originally posted by jank
    muppet we may have had our differences but respect, hopefully we can emulate utd's treble
    i dont think he was wishing arsenal well in the league and fa cup jank :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Jaysus he's a very angry little man, not happy with united going out last night he wants The gunners to Flop tonight , I presume chelski is next on the list.

BTW have school lunch breaks got longer since my days?;)

You do realise that if the Gunners win Europe, it will be rubbed in our faces for the rest of our lifetimes especially if we happen to support Utd. I do not want Arsenal to progress. If they do, of course I will be jealous. I do not want any English teams to win it. I want Real to win it now and I feel they will.

Originally posted by lad12
    Just stating the truth...ArseHoles have been the worst english team in the comp over the last few years(I mean like the first to fall ALWAYS)...No i dont mind chelski....they aint cocky...
    funny, i thought newcastle went out in the qualifiers for it this season, and then there was liverpool last season.

Hopefully nothing. I want Arsenal to crumble. I do not want you near the European Cup or any kind of trophy for that matter.

I do not mind Chelsea at all. But I still would not want any English team winning it. If it was between Arse and Chels, then I would be supporting Chels anyday.

Henry/Vieira/Pires - Cocky, arrogant and annoying just like the majority of people in the country they come from.

Yeah but like Liverpool or Newcastle aint gud enuff even for the group stages...They call it the "Champions League"...then why were Arsenal and Celtic in the Comp this season...They didnt win there respective leagues...

It wont be ARSEHOLES...THEY WILL FALL 2NITE....AS I SAID BEFORE THE WINNERS WILL COME FROM EITHER REAL OR A.C...POSSIBLY EVEN DEPOR..

Originally posted by Michelangelo
    Hopefully nothing. I want Arsenal to crumble. I do not want you near the European Cup or any kind of trophy for that matter.

I do not mind Chelsea at all. But I still would not want any English team winning it. If it was between Arse and Chels, then I would be supporting Chels anyday.

Henry/Vieira/Pires - Cocky, arrogant and annoying just like the majority of people in the country they come from.
    hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Another Manchester United supporter on this forum proves himself to be a complete spa :rolleyes:

You do realise that if the Gunners win Europe, it will be rubbed in our faces for the rest of our lifetimes especially if we happen to support Utd. I do not want Arsenal to progress. If they do, of course I will be jealous. I do not want any English teams to win it. I want Real to win it now and I feel they will.

I have always supported whatever English Team was in europe, even Liverpool when they were winning it. I don't see any reason to change now and genuinely whis bot team well.

Even if they do win the treble how will they rub our faces in it they are only emulating what we did ain 99 which was a great achievement and if they do it this year it will be no less of an achievement. Of course thats academic because United will prevent them from doing so in the Cup. ;)

At the end of the season UTD will have won as much as LEEDS....SWEET F*CKALL

Maybe so but they'll still be in the premiership/Existance.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Lad, you are typical of the reasons why this forum is degrading. Not only for this post but for the majority off all the posts that I have had the misfortune to read coming from you.

I wouldn't mind if there was any type of constructive argument to your ramblings but they are simply just the mumblings of a sad, lonely and immature child

Hyzepher

you better watch making comments like that michelangelo, french people are actually allright when you get to know them (especialy the girls rooaaar! : ) )

to lad 12 you say leeds went further in the champs league than arsenal but using your anology they didnt win the league the year before did they!?

No i suppose not but they did get to the semi's of the uefa cup the year before...again in there first attempt...There was something special happing at Leeds...untill DOL and his poxy book...fecked everything up...

Yeah but as i said utd and leeds will both have won the same at the end of the season....NOTHING...

and Leeds will in all probability be in the Nationwide, an all round less successful season than that of Manchester United, you must agree?

and Leeds will in all probability be in the Nationwide, an all round less successful season than that of Manchester United, you must agree?

read the underlined word...there is still a big chance of us staying up

read the underlined word...there is still a big chance of us staying up

Funny how the expectations of your own team are far less than the expectations you give to others - maybe its because you really believe that Man U and Arsenal are indeed at a higher level than Leeds can ever hope to achieve.

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

I've got no problem with people not wanting Arsenal to progress in the CL - I feel the exact same way about United, all this crap about supporting teams from the same league in Europe is nonsense......

Eh leeds were there only 2 seasons ago...and have gotten Further in the champios league then Arseholes ever have..and they have been in it for the last 6 seasons or more...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Ronika

Lad12, I dont know what kinda buzz your on but you need to take a chill pill. All I want to say is good luck to the gunners, I hope they do it . Just as long as it's an entertaining match I dont mind

Eh leeds were there only 2 seasons ago...and have gotten Further in the champios league then Arseholes ever have..and they have been in it for the last 6 seasons or more...

If you as a Leeds supporter are happy about the past and looking upon it as the closest thing to glory that you're likely to have then knock yourself out. Personally I am more concerned with the present.

Hyzepher

Originally posted by elbow316
    I've got no problem with people not wanting Arsenal to progress in the CL - I feel the exact same way about United, all this crap about supporting teams from the same league in Europe is nonsense......

Everyone to their own, as I said I have always supported the English teams in europe and see no reason to change now. I don't even bother watching the European leagues as the Continental game while its probably technically more skillful does not have the passion of the Prem IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

I'd go along the same lines as The Muppet, hope Arsenal do well but would prefer to see Duffer winning things with Chelsea. Wouldnt go as far as supporting Liverpool tho.

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    Another Manchester United supporter on this forum proves himself to be a complete spa :rolleyes:

This coming from you?

The only person in the world who states every couple of posts how Scholes goal last night was blatantly offside and how Lawrenson had a camera angle showing it?

Get a life.

PS: Calling me a spa shows exactly how immature you are. You have to resort to name calling to try to get your point across and fail.

Originally posted by bdiddy
    I'd go along the same lines as The Muppet, hope Arsenal do well but would prefer to see Duffer winning things with Chelsea. Wouldnt go as far as supporting Liverpool tho.

You must be an Old timer too so;) I never really baught into the anti Liverpool thing with United fans with the exception of when we played them of course. I dont know how anyone that saw the great liverpool teams play does not admire the style of football they played tbh which is why I tend to be very critical of the current team.

• Advertisement

This coming from you?

The only person in the world who states every couple of posts how Scholes goal last night was blatantly offside and how Lawrenson had a camera angle showing it?

Get a life.

PS: Calling me a spa shows exactly how immature you are. You have to resort to name calling to try to get your point across and fail.
    I think he made his point very well and you've served to emphasis it nicely.

my blog-like page: www.kaids.com
    lad12, jank, ronaldo7, michelangelo, brian o'leary, henry_14, gangsta, tinky, thesecret7

Sorry for the off topic but whats with the sig and Should it read The Not So Secret Eight ? I,m sure Enyd hadn't these problems.;)

Advertisement