Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody for a CA lan ?

Options
  • 03-07-2001 8:16am

Pick a night in the nethouse and get some CA going ? ? HAvnt played in months .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Sounds like fun.

Here Koopa might go Dre, you can own him then!! Just to remind you of something you said a while back smile.gif

http://www.quake.ie/html/featured-area.asp?item=18

Opps this is one of those times when you look at yourself in the past and admire the feisty young person you used to be . I bet that is one of the nights i came back from the pub and was looking for an argument.
    I really like this bit ......[03:45] <Blade> we won't repeat it to anyone for your sake smile.gif

I must have missed But i will post it on the internet .
    I am a man to my word though i did beat koopa,but that was after i got him **** faced in the palice smile.gif

Advertisement