Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Civic 98 Saloon Speaker size

Options
  • 10-03-2004 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi There,

I'm having a hard time figuring out which sizes the standart speakers are in my 98 Honda Saloon, is there anybody out there that knows?

Here's hoping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

take a look at the pioneer website.

I'm fairly sure they have fitment guides.

I'd assume most other car-audio suppliers would have similar facilities on their sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭kink933766

Thanks Johnboy, I'll have a look during the day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

I have a 98 Civic Vti Saloon

165mm or 6inch speakers in the front
    6inch x 9inch in the back

J.

You the man!

I though they were 6x9s but wasn't too sure I was measuring right...

You got any pictures of your car?

Min is all stock, silver... goes like a bomb....

Might sell it though., .want something over the magic 200bhp....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

You have a VTi also ? :)

I have mine for 4years. Never a major problem with it and very quick...Dead Happy with it. at 80k mile you will prob need to replace the rear sway links and anti-sway rubbers all round. I did. Feels like a new car now :)

I dont have any pics right now... Lemme know what you are planning to do, sound-wise...

• Advertisement

Just bought mine in Jan-04.
    90k mls - no swaying or anything going on - brilliant car., Love it to bits.,

I'm getting sonys front and back - have a friend whos leaving for sweden tomorrow - So I'm getting a set of 6x9s and a set of 6inch units for just about 50..all Sony.. can't be done cheaper..

Just got myself a CDxr3300 as well... can't wait to install it ., ( 6pm in car park at work ) ...

In a month - when the pay is in - I think I'll pay www.icetronix.com a little visit and get a 2x12" deal., must have teeth shattering bass - otherwise it just wont do...

:-)

- Yeah, It's a ILS really., . But its Vtec., .and it's FAST ., NICE! (130bhp )

With regards to the sound in my car I've now actually ordered the speakers, and can't wait to get them., YEAH!
    My head unit is really nice, but only after getting it did i realise that it didn't have a line-in which i desperately need - so If anybody is interested I've started a thread where it's for sale.,

It's looks cool, and it sounds brilliant.,.

It's only been used for about 5 hours...

Real alu on the front, feels brilliant!!

Advertisement