Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New CTF server

Options
  • 22-06-2001 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Any chance we can get a nite where we have sum games or sumthin?, like have a full server and not 2v2 smile.gif

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

i meant the qw ctf server kali.ign.ie not q3 smile.gif, just incase any 1 got mixed up smile.gif

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

aw luvly

i like the smell of ctf in the morning

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

If dares anything happenin about Q2 let me know i'll join ye.Good old Q2.CTF,DM's i don't care as long as its Q2. biggrin.gif

eek.gif >DMX eek.gif

try qw fer a change
    it smells nice

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

qw or q2?? It's all good! heres an idea why not play them both!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Advertisement

hey i got a luvly idea, a q2 server!! Ireland has no q2 servers and it would be cool to have one, i know ppl who would love it (me, vol, dmx, meat, hellknight2k, doodee perhaps, killy played a bit of q2 a while back too) it would rock.

isn't it strange how this qw post evolved into q2?

Advertisement