Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic: Strategy games LAN...

Options
  • 28-06-2001 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Sorry about the blatant off-topicness but I'm trying to get an idea as to whether I'd have enough people for a strategy-based LAN some time in the near future, and I was told that a quite a few of the Quakers might be interested but don't read the games board.....

It'd be on some time in the near future, more than likely an friday night all-night affair, I'd say the emphasis would be on Starcraft/RA2 but I'm open to suggestions. It'd make a change from the usual Quake/CS lans that are on, anyone interested? smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

If you were to have one you would have to play AOE2 coz it just owns strat games! RA2 rools aswell but not as good as AOE2. But neither of em com close to any of the quake games!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

what u think ur some kind of korean now vol?

yeah though, aoe2 does 0wnz0r, but cataclysm does too

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

Advertisement