Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I have a gripe with Ivan thread"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Originally posted by eth0_
    Quit being such a prissy little bitch, Ivan :OP

Errr, good contribution, thanks.

I'll try to keep that in mind.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Right to save alot more hassel and this argument continuing for ages and ages I am going to set an example.
    Ciaran is doing his best and unreal you are not relenting so you have earned a one month ban.
    End of discussion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Jaysus, how'd this becum "sticky-icky"? should u not rename this thread "Ivan vs. UnrealQueen: Round 1"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i hate it when people flirt online..

Originally posted by Mordeth
    i hate it when people flirt online..

My relationship with The_B_Man is none of your business.

...just because your jealous. :rolleyes:

But seriously, what are you talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i think he means u wanna bone unreal queen!

i say spunk in her face!! if she bails......it was never meant to be,
    otherwise...........GAME ON!!!!

i heard shes hot anyway!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

Originally posted by Sinnocence
    if you want to talk about the coldness in carlow, or how colours are great .... do it on irc - thats the place for it [btw, if I see anyone talking such crap on irc ... *kick*]

some1 feels the power of a 16year old babysitter :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    Actually only one of those was started by me. lmd started the other.
    yeah i started the 1 he actually closed, i've probably had more threads than you closed on carlowit and i've been banned before too. debbie you're really sound and cool but unrealqueen/divine debs/pinkmarshmellow etc has proved herself should get a mini-call(word on the street is that if you buy it in xtravision you'll get a life and a free dvd - choose from badboys, conair or fast and the furious) and relalise that if you don't like a teacher you either stop goin to class or put up with it and the same ethos applies on forums such as this one. !!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

Who thinks Ivan should just get it on with unrealqueen? it would end all problems, give ivan and unrealqueen something else to talk about other than stupid / non relevant posts and everyone would be happier..

well except the children!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    well except the children!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

The schitzo children.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Ivan asked me to deal with her because as his friend he did not know what to do and it was proving to be a bit of a sticky situation. I don't know her so there is no emotional backlash on me and also I could not give a crap even if I did. I'm that nice a guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I don't think I've ever posted on Carlow IT before, and hardly ever read it, but I think I'll throw in an opinion anyway.

Firstly, the banning of UnrealQueen in this particular thread seems to be a little harsh, but from what I hear and from my own knowledge of her posting patterns she doesn't seem to contribute anything but spam. I suspect this was the proverbial last straw. If this was the case then I think that it was TomTom's perogative to ban her, I sure would have. I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but boards is not IRC. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way that people are not interested in hearing about every insignificant facet of their lives.

As for the two other threads mentioned here (which again I didn't read) I have to say that again, were I a mod of this board, I probably would have nuked them both. However, the hot lecturer thread had some comedy potential, whereas the missing class thread had no potential for anything but spam. Hence one was locked and the other was not.

This board had also been marked as a board that was full of spam. Even Mordeth, no stranger to spam himself decided that enough was enough. Now, one might think that spamming on a board that had just enforced a strict 'no spam' policy would be a bad idea™. Apparantly UnrealQueen didn't think so.

Even Mordeth, no stranger to spam himself decided that enough was enough.

oi! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Well I have to Admit when TomTom and Ivan became mods I did seriosly reduce the amount of irrelevant crap that I post here, but I am still human so theres the occasional "Slip of the finger!"

I think the mods are doing a great job....... much better that Mordeth could ever do!!

Lazy gitt!!

I should have banned you when I had the chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Why is UQ banned!!!
    I was under the impression we were merely discussion the situation at hand!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

we did discuss, and TomTom saw it necessary to ban UQ!

just a thought,

do any lecturers or comp services people read this forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Some of the techies sometimes reads it, me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I heard that they do. So you should be nice.

Hi Computer Service poeple.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Refer to RIP compsoc thread.

Their 'curious' I'm sure about where so much traffic is going :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

This is the most entertaining thread I have read in a long time:)

Personally I think Ciaran and Tom are doing a really good job of modding this bored,I may not understand some of their choices as to why certain topics are relevent and others arent when in my opinion some of the time it would be the opposite way around but they are the mods and people just have to accept that.

To the people bitchin- go post somewhere else if ur unhappy with how this board is modded theres no one forcing you to post here or read these boards.

and unreal I am sure u are a really nice person but u gotta grow up and accept that not everything is relevent on boards or irc and if u don't like it that way its pretty much tough luck

él fín.

Thread Closed.