Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE P900 on Vodafone network delayed for 6 months

Options
  • 10-03-2004 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Just rang Vodafone and asked when the p900 would become available , as its in there latest Vodafone magazine … they said it was to appear in the next few days but now has been delayed for 6 MONTHS .Does any body know why we have to wait so much longer then the uk for phones to appear on the Irish network?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The handset has not been delayed for 6 months. As far as I am aware, it has been put back for a little while longer but no one has suggested 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

The handset has not been delayed for 6 months

Well , I rang Vodafone and that’s what the operator told me. From what source did you hear other wise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

I was in Schipol airport (Amsterdam) yesterday and they had no P900 in stock, they were out of them and did'nt know when they would have them again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Originally posted by foobar
    Just rang Vodafone and asked when the p900 would become available ,

I have a P800 on trial from my local Vodafone agent and if its true,that the P900 is not going to be available for another six months then i will give up on it,for some reason they are having major problems with it and if its going to delayed that long ,it wont be avvailable at all on vodafone

Advertisement