Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites...

Options
  • 10-03-2004 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hey, i'm currently doing an assignment at college where i have to design a network for the college...this is going to be a pretty big network with somewhere in the region of 2,500 nodes, so everything i'll be using will be high end so to speak.

I'm wondering is there any good websites like the dell one to price my equipment off...for instance i'm trying to get a few cisco aironet 2500 wireless access points but can't seem to find a supplier of these in ireland.

So any links to dealers websites would be appreciated

Cheers

Farlz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ExpressWebs

Hi there

I've done quite a bit of wireless with Cisco aironet gear so I reckon you must be thinking of the 1200 series. Great piece of hardware with a lot of extra not available on the cheaper hardware. A 1200 AP will put you back about €530 at the moment.

Most suppliers in Ireland can get it for you but if it's just pricing you want then try Bizrate.com. At least it will give you some idea (usually in $) of what stuff costs.

Good luck.

Connell
    www.ExpressWebs.NET

Advertisement