Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal - Vigo (Contains Scores)

• 10-03-2004 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

1-0 Arsenal

Henry scores.

Looks like they're going through.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

2-0 Henry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Thats that so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Originally posted by bazH
    Why create a seperte thread??
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146553
    There was a thread going specifically for the united game last night - so this is no different. The thread you link to is a lot less specific

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by p.pete
    There was a thread going specifically for the united game last night - so this is no different. The thread you link to is a lot less specific
    Was there a thread last night called "Tonights Scores" ??

whatever tbh

• Advertisement

We need somewhere for all the gunner supporters to gloat and remain on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

w00t, wan terry :)

I got a chance to nip out and have a look at the match on the tele, untill i realised that RTE were showing real/bayern :(

(for gods sake, we have to suffer through manure vs Rotor panathanistikas and yet arsenals biggest game so far doesnt merit a showing, admittedly the madrid/bayern one is probablya better game)

Originally posted by syke
    We need somewhere for all the gunner supporters to gloat and remain on topic.

An arsenal forum TBH:D

Originally posted by Henry_14
    An arsenal forum TBH:D

Specific team forums are the last thing I'd like to see on boards.

On topic, Vigo have given up it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

Originally posted by Dustaz
    w00t, wan terry :)

I got a chance to nip out and have a look at the match on the tele, untill i realised that RTE were showing real/bayern :(

(for gods sake, we have to suffer through manure vs Rotor panathanistikas and yet arsenals biggest game so far doesnt merit a showing, admittedly the madrid/bayern one is probablya better game)

Are you out of your mind?

The Real match is far better than Arsenal V Celta.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Go On Sparta Prague !!! 1-1 Jun

Shortly after coming on, the young forward strikes, sliding to turn in Michalík's cross from the left after the midfield player had got the better of Nesta. As things stand, the European champions are on their way out of the Champions League

Discracefull "tackle" on Berkamp

10 men Vigo

all over bar the shouting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Michelangelo
    Are you out of your mind?

The Real match is far better than Arsenal V Celta.
    Stop being so anti-Arsenal. He admitted that the Bayern game was better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

its like talking to the wall eireboy

well the best team in england through to the last eight
    arsenal deservidly through to the quarters.
    it was all over after the second goal
    hope they will get monaco/lyon/porto as they will be they easier teams however tbh they shouldnt fear anybody apart from AC milan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

managed to get to see the second half live and the highlights of the first half.

Hard to judge from the opposition but Arsenal looked like a team capable of doing damage tonight. They never really looked threatened and the play was sublime at times.

After watching milan, its hard to see anyone knocking them out though :/

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    Stop being so anti-Arsenal. He admitted that the Bayern game was better.

I didn't mean better as in better than watching Arsenal. I meant better as in it is a bigger game. Arsenal were through before they even played this game. Thats what I was talking about. Real V Bayern are as big as they come. Celta Vigo is not. Look at the state of them in the Spanish League.

its like talking to the wall eireboy

well the best team in england through to the last eight
    arsenal deservidly through to the quarters.
    it was all over after the second goal
    hope they will get monaco/lyon/porto as they will be they easier teams however tbh they shouldnt fear anybody apart from AC milan

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. They have won nothing yet.

I don't think Arsenal should fear anybody. And I am not being sarcastic. If they fear Ac Milan before they even play them, they are hardly going to be playing confident, fluid football now are they?

Real v Arsenal - Please bring it on next round and end this once and for all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I have a feeling we're going to get a French team in the next round - my incling says Lyon, because there's some history between the teams. I dunno, its just a feeling I've got. There's also the possibility that Wenger could be paying a visit back to his old club Monaco - himself and Henry included.

This open draw has me rightly ****ting myself! This is the way the European Cup was meant to be drawn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

I thought Arsenal were fairly poor last night. Bergkamp had a good first half. They were expected to win though, this is a team 18th in La Liga - technically the equivalent of a Spanish Portsmouth. Still fair play to them they're through. If I was Arsene Wenger I'd fancy someone like Real more than Lyon/Monaco cause they could be tricky buggers. Is it possible for Arsenal to draw Chelsea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

technically the equivalent of a Spanish Portsmouth

I disagree, la liga has better quality through out the league compared with the EPL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Football-quality-wise the Real v Bayern game was crap. Only saw the goals in the Arsenal game so can't comment on that one too much. Fair play to Arsenal for going through anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by James R
    Is it possible for Arsenal to draw Chelsea?
    Yeah, I think it is just a straight draw, no seedings or the like.

I don't want and Arsenal-Chelsea match because I want to see Duffer going further, Chelsea won't beat them.

That would be the most boring match in the world if it was Arsenal v Chelsea.

Seriously that would really suck.

I want Arsenal V Real. (BRING IT ON!).

The other matches I am not too concerned about, but I want Ac in the final, so hopefully Ac V Real in the final.

I would love that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Originally posted by Michelangelo
    That would be the most boring match in the world if it was Arsenal v Chelsea.

Seriously that would really suck.

I want Arsenal V Real. (BRING IT ON!).

The other matches I am not too concerned about, but I want Ac in the final, so hopefully Ac V Real in the final.

I would love that.

I'm hoping we get Real in the next round too.

The Gunners are looking unstoppable. I'll go as far as to say that it could be Arsenals turn to be the supreme team in England for the next 5-10 years.

:ninja:

Advertisement