Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ThrAx's site

Options
  • 27-05-2001 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

For those of you who dont know ThrAx has a website. It's http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seadna
    it just sits there and does fek all!!!
    Update it u bleedin muppet!! all it does is sit there and the latest news is that u joined LKA. That was ages ago and now they dont exist!! So either update it or BURN IT!!!!!!!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

yes ill burn it right after i break into ntl, by which time they will have caught me and sent me to a mental asylum for pyromania

:P

I gone dun killed more 'n fifty hunderd ah dem little critters and there still a comin'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

FOR GOD SAKE UPDATE THE SITE ITS GETTING CRAPPY

yes i know its getting crappy, it was from the start,

ye'll be happy to know that im workin on a replacement, ill just leave the old one up incase u need files from it

I gone dun killed more 'n fifty hunderd ah dem little critters and there still a comin'!!

check out my server list

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seadna/servers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Its about fu.ckin time ThrAx u muppet!

• Advertisement

shut up u poo head

Poo Head good one thrax. How long did it take you to come up with that?? ill check out the q3plug now. Better be good!

hey rory shut up u dont even have a page

scr3w u hippy!

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

I dont need a bleedin page so shut up u muppet! and if u want a place to live then you'll keep ur mouth shut in future!

remember, IM hosting ur maps

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ThrAx:
    remember, IM hosting ur maps

</font>

Maps..more like map! just 1 and u should put my q3 one up there plz!

only if ur nice and pay a monthly fee

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

i was going to put my q3 maps on your site when its update but now i don't what to put it on ur **** site smile.gif

p.s: UPDATE NOW

u see i cant change it til i get home, so leave me alone. #MEAT# u dont even have a site, and im not going to let u host any of ur **** files on my site ever, coz u suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I request a under 12's quake board...

<-- Enemy p4nts Secure
    Clan Acid

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by #MEAT#:
    i was going to put my q3 maps on your site when its update but now i don't what to put it on ur **** site smile.gif

p.s: UPDATE NOW
    </font>

U have q3 maps??? u never told me or is this just another one of your lies? email em to me!

its a lie now could somebody plz lock this topic? Devore? someone?

Your right ThrAx what have i done!!! I have created a senseless monster in the form of a thread!!!! lock now who knows what it will do next!

....and stuff and junk

Shut up ThrAx u spammer!

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by havok*:
    I request a under 12's quake board...

</font>

Ill Have you know ill be 12 & a Half in 8 months so there! (Not really Though)

tukguk,

[This message has been edited by ThrAx (edited 10-07-2001).]

it is working!! u can look left now volvagia, its not finished by the way, i dont even have the files pages up.

[This message has been edited by ThrAx (edited 10-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

This has absalutly nothing to do with the quake boards. you r turning these lovely peaceful Quake boards into the underage crap that has ruined cs,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement