Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet cafés

Options
  • 11-03-2004 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know what's the story in relation to the Internet cafés in Limerick. White Rabbit & Websters & the one on William street have closed as far as I know :( So what do we have now? Eurosurf? It's handy n' all but no access to the drives :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

theres one above at hte top of thomas street, go up thomas street from o connell street, then turn right, should be around the corner around there. Could always go into teh gaming centre down at the end of cruises street near the church cross the road pass out the pub/resturaunt keep on walkin and at hte very corner should be a door, go up look at the buzzer and gaming centre should be there. I'll have a look round tomorrow and let ya know, i know there are a couple more

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Have you tried Moviedrome on Henry Street ( opposite the "Corner Flag" pub )?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

Thanks guys.

I think I'd probably feel wierd going into the gaming centre if I only wanted to browse the web, though. That one at the top of Thomas street looks a bit shabby (I sound like a snob now :rolleyes:) If I'm paying for Internet access I want somewhere nice - that's what having free access in college does to you :D

Haven't heard of Moviedrome. I haven't gone up that street since going there for a few drinks after school exams years ago :p Must check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Yes, when goin to college you do tend to get a bit snobby about the places you go to :D.

Forgot to go around town whatever day I made that post, was lazy an just walked straight home. Ah sure, might do it tomorrow. Might try out Moviedrome:)

Advertisement