Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniping Map

Options
  • 11-03-2004 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Originally posted by TheHairyFairy
    A map with nothing but sniping would be cool.
    Any chance of putting this one up?

This map is by GreyJedi of the clan HyperElite. It is an excellent map although it may seem basic. You have 2 sides, both the same, everyone has Barretts except Engineer who has the normal sniper rifle.
    DC_Sniper1sm.jpg
    This is a map made exclusively for you Snipers out there. Enjoy!!! Get it at www.O-Company-BF1942.net (7 Mbs)
    This is one class map! the buildings are nearly 7 stories high, and is smallish, so you can snipe each other :)
    It'd be nice for clan matches, I suppose.

For more excellent maps, click O-Company's webbie. If you are a 56ker, check out DC Christy Canyon. Its 70MB big, but its the only DC map I've found which is good, AND which has bots in it:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The page you requested is unavailable

cant download it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

linky no worky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Originally posted by the_syco
    Any chance of putting this one up?

No, no and thrice no. If this map goes into the cycle I'll just end it all and stab my eyes out with forks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

no custom maps, no no no.
    everyone asks for them but nobody downloads them, great for clearing the server those.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

custom maps are ok for LANS maybe we can try at darkside.

but on an internet server bad idea unless the maps come in very popular map packs

• Advertisement
Advertisement