Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ex-DK or people interested in playing for DK

Options
  • 07-07-2001 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

anybody interested mail dhehir@eircom.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Was just thinking that the other day smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

nice one lads, the more the better

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Being one of the original Abat members, who went on to become DK...

robbrophy@eircom.net

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

I dont remember that smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Kaidos

Ah gway Zero i found this Avatar first smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Indeed I must put back up my Comic Shop Owner.
    Hey Walt, Jedi and gerry are lookin for a team, maybe they could join up with yerself and chaos for DK..

heh, u see this new Karma thing? Apparently Moderators can give you a "slap on the wrist" if you write up something in-appropriate, i.e. your karma goes down into the negatives. Oooooh I can see you all shaking in your boots already.
    Kaidos, you're on a -1 for:
    Issuer : Shinji
    Amount : -1
    Reason : Not realising that being payalytically drunk and posting on the boards don't mix.

Aw God, is there no end to the Comic-Shop-Owners. Re-read the sentence above in the Comic Shop Owner's voice for full effect.

At least the Simpsons Comic Shop owner can spell "paralytically". Anyhoo I have given you a +1 for such brilliant spelling (You too Daa), and mainly just to undo Shinji's little "if you can answer me these questions three" trip. Great spelling, Keep it up. *cough*

Z.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 11-07-2001).]

dk thing kinda went down the drain, clan destine return me thinks, trying to get the old earthworm jim back into it smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Kaidos

Oi, Zero, you can't buy me off with karma... that easily.

/me refreshes karma history...

*ahem*

Advertisement